<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Wednesday, December 29, 2004.

Hmm. jUst watched the news... haish.. Realli sadden by the no. of deaths caused. NAtural Diaster summore. The world is getting more and more scary.. with all the terrorism, natural diaster etc.. haish..
I was telling my mum that if it's like one whole family got killed in the process.. it's not so bad.. at least u can't feel the pain of losing someone.. but if in a family.. all die except one.. it will realli be the living one tt is painful.. hmm. haish.. I can't help feeling pretty fortunate that i'm leaving in S'pore.. where it's realli peaceful and nice.. I dun understand y ppl wanna migrate to other country.. for a better living? i doubt so.. haha.. My friends are here.. my family is here.. this is my country. i love Singapore. haha...



YYY
Loves
3:00 PM