<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Saturday, January 08, 2005.

Wow~ had like lots to update.. but dun noe where to start..

Ysd.. heeX.. thurs.. heeX.. was working 12-5.. hmm. so sianZ.. somehow.. the atmosphere was like.. weird weird de.. hmm. Sir Patrick came at 1pm.. and his face was pretty black? hmm. I was station A alone lah.. den at 3pm sally came. she like.. kinda of ignore mi lo.. still go and ask meiying.. hey.. ur pig sista go home alreadi ar? cos mam huihsia went off at 3pm.. she going back m'sia to her hometown. hmm. i jus felt like... sally like condemn mi and meiying cos huihsia and the 2 of us pretty gd with huihsia.. bleh.. not fair lo.. now swen realli become like.. Malay one gang, chinese one gang.. so sad lo.. somemroe sally leh.. she was like pretty close with mi and may de lo.. haish.. somehow just suddenly feel veri de sad lo. den like.. =_='''.. i work till i feel like crying sia.. may working7-11.. mi work morning.. so diff sia..den den den.. mummy called to sae tt we are going to eat seoul garden cos we have a $40voc.. hmm. blehZ.. Seoul garden.. somehow i din realli njoy the meal.. the food was.. ok lah.. and .. my bro and sis had a great time scooping their own icecream.. haha.. we ate till we were like so full.. and i was telling my mum tt ppl in indonesia and all.. the tsunami victims.. all suffering from hunger and here we are eating to our full.. i was so full tt i feel i could vomit anytime.. realli guilty sia.. hmm. Looking thru the newspapers and all.. i realli felt tt i'm so lucky to be living.. with my family, my friends.. hmm. the poor little children.. haishZ..

den after the meal, my mum asked mi go buy Blended from Swen.. hmm. and i was going up the escalator.. suddenly got someone tapped my hand.. to my VERI surprise.. i saw mS LOW!!!!!!! so happy sia.. and i saw mr foo on the 2nd floor.. ms Low was sooooo Sweet!!!!!! she gave mi a veri tight and warm hug.. Aww.. I miss her so much!!!! haha.. Ms low was my netball t'cher in Riverside.. to mi.. she's not jus a t'cher.. but more like a fren.. heeX.. whenever we need someone to talk to.. she was always there for us.. till she left for UK with her bf.. hmm. here she was.. she's getting married in July.. heeX..Congrats!! so happy for her sia.. and oh ya.. I mether bf too.. heeX.. british.. pretty cute. Haha.. oh ya. And after talking to her for some time.. I had to go and get my drink. I jus stepped into Swen onli uh.. I saw mam Yanti and mam Rina sitting at table2! Haha.. so qiao lo.. like consistently see ppl tt I long time nv see.. haha.. so my mood was… happy le..

Conclusion for thurs.. a Sad and happy dae.. haha..

Todae.. hmm. Was working 5-11 with Meiying and Jackson. HeeX.. I was saying tt I’m a fortunate ger.. todae got Meiying and Jackson pei wo.. tmr have Hweeteng and May.. haha.. but todae work wasn’t really Fun.. it was really damn tiring.. Firstly, for the whole nite.. I Kept having this.. wrong info in my head tt todae is a thursdae.. until mam Jane reminded mi tt todae is a FRIDAE.. haha.. tootie mi.. heeX.. I was cashier.. meiying station B and Jackson Fountain.. todae quite gd got mam Jane and sir Paxson.. briefing was pretty funni.. haha.. the managers were like.. commenting on our performance in work.. Suemay tt dae already got scolded.. todae was a re-capped of her scolding.. haha.. todae wati also kana.. sae tt she always talk back to manager.. den.. Steve.. was the one tt I really.. haish.. hmm. He more SENIOR den mi leh.. but his pwrk performance really.. haish.. mi,meiying and Jackson din get any comments.. no comments is a gd thing.. haha.. den at ntie.. super busi.. I was cashier.. but I kept running ard.. help runner.. runner was steve at first.. I di really want to help him send food.. cos I noe he will slack if I help him.. until.. there was this time tt he jammed till =X.. super Jialat!!! The whole runner side was FULL of food.. and steve can still slowly walk.. Al-hafiZ came in and help him.. he took a full tray of food.. I did too.. and steve took the rest.. the scene was pretty funni.. like.. 3 ppl sending food at one go.. haha.. den setter oso jammed.. chalene.. haha.. she veri kan chiong lah.. haha.. I had to send a lot of the bills myself.. and help fountain.. Jackson din really want mi to help.. kept askin mi go help the rest.. in the end.. fountain jammed like shit sia.. haha.. dun noe y so mani ppl eat ice cream todae.. todae a lot of long tables.. so the Ice cream orders all veri long de.. den.. we ran out of Bananas!!! Mam jane ask mi go Cold Storage and buy.. I just run down like tt.. with my cap and apron.. I noe I look so stupid.. but I just couldn’t help it lah.. I bought like 5 bunch of bananas.. haha.. oh ya.. den closing was so late.. the last customers left at like.. 11? Hmm. Stupid sia.. den.. meiying veri kelian todae.. haha.. cos after steve jammed like hell.. paxson go change al hafiz to runner and steve to station.. to do station with steve.. Can DIE sia.. he like stone there like tt.. wun do anything de.. he so.. =Z.. work so long le.. still like tt.. dun noe how to sae him oso lah.. full time leh.. den like.. always so useless.. haish..

Nowdays mi oso veri bad lah.. got too mani useless staff at swen le.. and I’m like.. really can’t stand it.. some got scolded by mi b4 le.. esp tt noredah.. dun ever let mi be same station as her again.. she will get it.. can’t stand the wae she thinks she so pretty.*puke*

Tmr work ntie.. may sae wanna go get clothes at Samuel and Kelvin.. hmmm. Hope tmr will be better.. todae kept getting suan over some things.. haish.. so ke lian.. not even true somemore.. hmm.

So happi to see wanqing’s testee.. somehow I can feel tt the fishie gals are trying to make mi not feel so out.. haha.. I appreciate it. I was wondering if I had made the wrong decision. But since I made up my mind.. I guess I wun change le. Haha..

Was talking to Jackson and Meiying at the Mrt station till 12 plus.. haha.. and for some reason.. steve stood there too.. it’s pretty inconvienent to talk sia.. haha… tmr he oso working.. super sianz..







YYY
Loves
6:57 PM