<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Monday, January 31, 2005.

Hmm. Hmm.. tired tired and tired. haish haish haish. haha.. hahahahaha..oh man. i'm going CRAZZYYY...

Work todae. again. 12-11. sian.. at nite was real dammit busi.. and there was like short of two staff.. run like craZy . bleh.. I'm so angry at myself nowdaes. I dun even noe what i want. Being struck at this damn work place of mine is like making it worse. I flare up easily nowdaes. it's so bloody idiotic to see those ppl work without using their brains. Jus felt tt some of them realli need to be scolded to learn. haish... Clare ar clare.. haish..

Mam Huihsia and mam Jane asking mi to convert to full time. CRAZZZYYY.. no wae lo.. haha.. i'm even thinking of changing job.. but my mum asking mi not to. sianZ ar..everydae come swen muZ face those toopid customers hu needs u to serve fromthe moment they walk in till they walk out. Have to wear the bloody FAKE smile everydae. worse stilll.. muZ bear with those SLOW and rude New STAFF. I wouldn't sae tt work is all bad no gd lah.. cos i'm humane, i can feel it when ppl treats mi nice nice. I can sae tt mam Huihsia realli dotes on mi.. everything i ask, if within her control, she sure give.. I still have my friends.. Meiying,May, Tianhwee,Hweeteng and even Paxson. haha.. ar..

Oh ya.. tt dae recieved a letter from fishing gang. so touched man.. sniff sniff.. haha.. ros SUPER SUPER power lo!!! she super talented.. draw till so nice.. haha.. realli.. haha.. but they all so naughty sia.. write during lecture time. haha..but still.. touched touched.. haha.. i thot they will like.. 4get mi le.. haha.. but they din... so sweet sia.. thousands,millionS Zillions HugS and kisseS for my beloved fishing Gang! *Muaccckkk!!!* haha.. I miss PE!!! haha.. I even miss Canal RUN!!! haha..I miss michelle.. I want Netball!!! Hmm. I miss the blur blur rovin toooo!!! haha.. I miss sataying him.. haha..

actualli now when i think abt it.. i'm realli missing out a lot of fun in s08.. hmm. I miss the sataying of the class.. tt JuiCE is a SLOTH!!! haha.. and SAN!!! PhyLLIS!!! haha.. Leona!!! haha.. Tan WEIMING tt dumb ass. haha.. Yangwei aka xiaowei.. haha.. him and his silly smile..killing lots girl sia.. haha.. Ken and his D personality.. and his weird weird temper. haha.. oh ya.. and mr lim's fine system.. i think it's sure to bring the class funds lotsa $$.. keke..oh ya.. and the weekly allowance father always give. haha.. Ben and his bball. haha.. keanwei with him silly agruements with weekeat and busi observing yangwei.. haha.. ricky and his blur look.. Zhiwei the ant face. haha.. I miss the times with fishing gang.. sataying of leemei and her super TEH voice. haha.. wanQing and her 'smart' talk. haha.. ROS, yen and Xin.. keke.. haha.. BlehXx..

I'm thinking too muCCHHH!!!

BlehXx





YYY
Loves
6:04 PM