<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Friday, January 21, 2005.

Todae's a PUbliC hol. Hmm. I realli have no idea how to write this entry.. haish. I'm happy.. and sad.. angry and touched. haha.. I cried, I laughed. todae's a super Memorable dae.

Was working 12-11 ysd. and 9-5 todae. hmm. this whole week starting from tues, it's all 12-11 till 2dae. and tmr it's 12-11 again. todae. For todae.. my plans worked. but i'm not part of the plan. my dream work plan. perhaps tt's y it's call my DREAM work plan. A dream is a dream, it did happened. but not to mi. haish.. next time i mUZ plan an ideal work plan, not a DREAM one.. ok, A lot of CHI worked todae. most importly, most of my friends worked todae. I work ed morning,Jackson 12-11,meiying 12-10,May and Hweeteng 5-11,tianhwee,CheeGuan,PeiFang and Zen oso.sir Paxson, mam Huihsia, Raymond, Amy. Basically.. it's all EXCEPT mi. I dun noe how to describe how i realli feel. It's like.. LAST SUNDAE, when the schedule was out, i alreadi told mam Huihsia tt i wana work night. and the fact is.. she promised mi. den this tues.. Zen told her he wanna work fri nite. and she told him can. den in the end.. ysd sir ask mi go work 9-5.. and Zen can work 5-11.. it's like wadda hell lo. I asked 1st.. I'm not angry at Huihsia. i noe if it's within her control she will extend mi. haish. and CheeGuan ysd actualy sae he dun wanna work, if he dun wanna work , i can work. i told him. and den tiahnhwee go tell him to work, cos a lot of ppl working.at tt moment in time, realli feel like killing tianhwee.. haish.. Fine lo. I'm so pissed off at myself. I was not supposed to cry, no matter what. but i still did. so embarrassing. i broke down at the cashier side, sir patrick saw. and sir still sae wanna hug hug mi. mying, may, hweeteng, Amy and huihsia all keep asking mi not to cry le. haish. tt's y i veri pissed at myself. there isn't muCh to cry abt. but i cried. I dun even noe the real reason of the tears. they just kept flowing. Chee Guan kept calling mi 'little ghost' in chinese.. ask mi who bulli mi. haha.. I can sae tt i'm realli touched by my own frenZ.. ppl hu care. i stayed ard till 7pm. hahaha.. ah leong still make Chicken Baked rice for mi. keke.. heeX.. and i ate ice cream. I stayed at the cashier side for quite some time. jus wished tt i was working. haish. i even helped them to take order sia. haha.. Meiying and Jackson station A.. hmm. Gd life sia.. haha.. May, Tianhwee and SueMay station B.. i can sae tt sue May quite extra lah. haha.. cos tt 2 alreadi so strong le lo. at the time i went home, station nv jam.. kitchen jam. haha.. Den den den.. i went walk walk ard cwp. I still dun feel like going home.. somehow.. it suddenly struck mi to call Yongjun. i called. and guess what. he's just a storey above mi, and he with WHOPPER! haha.. mi 1st time see whopper sia. Yongjun sae i have 6th sense. I realli did sense tt he's ard! haha.. nth much, just walk down the escalator.. den they went for their dinner.Hmm. blehX.. and after whch, i met Zhen Feng on the bus.. Zhen Feng is like.. Same situation as mi.. he wanna work, but Seoul Garden nv put his schedule. haha..

BlehZz.. DoZing oooooooooooooooooooooooooooffffffffffffff



YYY
Loves
9:10 PM