<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Wednesday, January 19, 2005.

Morning morning! haha..

todae work up earlier den usual.. haha..Hmm. Feeling veri veri veri veri sorry. haish.. was supposed to go sch to meet the fishie gals. but smt cropped up at home somehow. it's like.. no one is at home to takecare of my bro cos my mum's working. haishZ.. it was Leemei's bdae. but.. I just couldn't make it.. I'm so sorry gal.. Feel so guilty becos they all gave mi a wonderful bdae.. and yet I.. haish.. I'm so so so Sorry... Will try to make it up to u in other wae k.. Sorry..

Hmm. Had to do housework ysd.haish..I vacuum the floor, tidy up the living rm, fold clothes.. wash dishes.. hmm. so proud of myself. haha..

mam HuiHsia called to ask mi to work 12-5 todae.. haha.. *Yay* better den rot at home. heeX.. at least i go smt to do =)



YYY
Loves
1:56 PM