<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Thursday, January 27, 2005.

Morning.

hmm. was sleeping with my parents last nite haha.. i was jus plain laZy tt i dun even want to walk back to my own room. haha..

Feel so Shi bai ysd. my cashier.. haish.. tho nv jam.. but.. i did 3 mistakes on the bill.. luckily not fatal ones. haha... but still... so sorry to sir Patrick. hmm. ysd's work was alrite.. at nite was.. more fun? haha.. cos tt tianhwee was more or less like CRAZY? he kept trying to mess up my cashier... throwing paper in.. just playing ard lah.. he was trying to make mi angry. haha.. but he din succeed. hmm. may was working too. *yay*

Somehow i can realli understand how sonia felt in her entries. it's the feeling of loneliness.. like no one cares. hmm. I noe i have a lot of friends.. but.. argh.. i dun noe how to sae lah.. haish.. i felt so left out some times.. haish.. I may be like.. veri cheerful on the outside.. but sometimes.. inside i feel like crying.. smiling to mi is a veri simple thing. it's just an excercise of raising my cheeks muscles.. hmm.

Meiying was working ysd too. morning.. hmm. somehow she looked more moody den usual.. hmm. i asked her what happen.. she nv sae anithing.. hmm. Even Sally and HuiHsia also come and ask mi if she's ok.. and i was like.. Ya, I think so? haha.. I was more afraid tt she was angry at mi or smt.. actualli.. sometimes when she saes tt ppl dun treat her fairly right.. i can realli understand. cos tt was how i felt b4 when may was working full time.. like everyone treat may better den mi. and in the past, i alwaes think tt kitchen ppl hates mi.. and likes meiying more. I have this thinking tt... ppl like pretty girls more.. so i more or less accepted my fate? haha.. but as the time goes.. somehow i realiZed tt.. it's not tt they dislike mi.. it's just tt they are not so familiar with mi then may.. haish.. towards Meiying.. sometimes.. I dun noe how to put my pt across to her. I always treat her as one of my best friends.. but sometimes..I feel tt she is still quite distant from mi. Nowdaes she n jackson oso veri close.. and i'm more or less.. like extra? hmm. blehXx...

I think i'm interferring too much things. haish..

Hweeteng is not working this whole week. hmm. sad case. hmm. miss her sia.. and even paxson! haha.. haish.

I miss sch.I miss Fishing gang. I miss pig family.I miss s08. blehX..

Oh ya.. i miss max too.. haha..





YYY
Loves
10:11 AM