<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Tuesday, January 18, 2005.

*yawn* Now is like noon alreadi and I'm still like.. Seriously damn sleepy? heeX.. ysd slept too late..

Ysd was working 12-11.. and more of less.. i'm super tired. haish. Was feeling veri damn fed up ysd. like.. right from the start of work it wasn't gd.. In the morning, Sir Patrick put mi station A alone.. with Him and mam Sally. which means tt I am working with 2 white shirts. Indirectly, I'm alone at stationA. cos I can't expect my supervisors and managers to like.. clear plates for mi rite? but somehow, sir patrick was in the office doing paper work for quite some time. So outside onli have mi and sally lo. AMy doing hosting mah. den den den.. when sir come out, amy got scolded.. cos he ask her to just take care of her hosting and not to like help station B. haish. hmm. den.. luckily, sir Paxson was working 1-9.. YipEee.. haha..I like to work with sir Paxson.. cos hor, can play and joke ard.. and i noe if i need help, he'll sure help mi de.I went for 1st break.. and at nite.. I was on Station A again.. but this time round, with Liana. Gd sia. haha..cos Liana can work. she more Senior den mi sia.. at 5pm, Meiying came le. haha.. she more poor thing lah, she station with Nasir and Wati. haish.. the 2 of em' damn jialat one lo.. I kinda of like.. can name Nasir as STIFF2.. haish.. cos his station alreadi like shit.. he still can busibody come my station or go and arrange menu. haish.. wati oso another one.. clear dishes in the kitchen like take her own sweet time. haish.. den i kept seeing meiying clear clear and clear. Sumtimes, come to think abt it uh... it's better that u are station alone.. den to have mani ppl on ur station hu does nth. at least, when u do things alone. u have a kind of satisfaction when the station runs well. hmm. Actually.. sometimes.. I do feel guilty abt it.. like.. I'm the one hu always complains abt this and tt.. but.. realli.. haish.. can't help it lah. hmm. Wati ysd work 230 to11 leh.. she can like.. till the veri last order.. take the 2 ice cream flavours tt were alreadi nto available for the whole entire dae.. Mango and CPBC. realli..=X.. and yet she act like she so senior like tt.. i can't stand it when ppl dun noe anithing and yet wanna act senior. hmm. If u wanna be a senior, be one tt noes and be one tt can teach others. not to be taught. hmmm. dumbass.

Realli hafta get things done todae. if not.. mummy is going to kill mi.



YYY
Loves
4:36 AM