<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Saturday, February 19, 2005.

Hmm. I'm feeling so fed up now. again. so jialat. haish.. seems to have a lot on my mind now. and it's like.. everything's so cramped up in my mind. Bleh!

hmm. How mani thousand times muZ i sae.. tt i dun blieve in love at 1st sight. till now he still dun blieve. i'm so fed up. Meiying was rite. i was realli dumb. this has realli taught mi a lesson. fcuk. haish. he kept telling mi tt he love mi. how to love someone when u dun even noe the person. I dun have looks. so i dun noe what did he see in mi. bleh! i used to always sae tt no one will like mi. but rite now.. someone likes mi and i have no idea y he does. when he dun even noe mi! bleh! wadda hell! " I love U".. this 3 words has no meaning to mi alreadi. it's like the word FUCK being used thousand of times tt it does not realli sound like a vulgarity to mi anymore. it's juZ a WORD. I dun see anything in guys hu are cowards. i dun lke ppl hu kept trying to win sympathy. bleh! may sae i should juZ meet him once and for all. for what? i dun see the pt.. i scare tt i see him le, he will even sink deeper! oh man.. this is the 1st time tt i have to think abt this kind of crap! bleh bleh! I'm not pretty, i'm not cute.. i'm fat. inner beauty? haha.. i'm impatient, i'm rude.. i'm nth.

hmm.



YYY
Loves
5:48 AM