<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Monday, July 11, 2005.

ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm trying veri veri hard. to hold back my tears.i hate u.. for all the things u said. Bastards. all of u.. i wish u had put more thinking into things u said. Joking is one thing.. hurting others is others. BASTARD.I badly wanted to ask u to get lost. hmm.

I hate U.. i hate everything. i hate my own laughter.. I hate laughing. ALl the most, i hate myself. I used to think that by laughing it out.. all my troubles will go.. basket.. now ..ARGGHHHHH!!! I hate myself. for being things that i dun want to be.

My tears are dropping. i can't help it.. i'm jus trying to find smt to tok to.. hmm. yet right now.. i can't find anione i wanna tok to. i tried calling may.. but.. she herself is as frustrated now.



YYY
Loves
10:00 PM