<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Saturday, July 30, 2005.

Hmmm. Decided to blog. I’m getting tired of maths. IN fact.. I’m getting tired of the whole study route. Hmmm. Y muZ study.. hmmm. Bleh.. hmmm.

Hmm. Ysd blog a super long long entry.. but was gone cos my internet was having some prob. QI si wo le. Hmmm. Ysd.. work lo.. 5-11.. hmmm… got teased lk hell sia.. Stupid huihsia lar.. make mi damn embarrassed. Hmmm. She was asking mi y I will agree to work lar.. hmm. Den I smile.. so she said.. cos ysd Patrick sir got work right? I smiled lo.. it’s the truth ar.. cos mi lk no other shift with him le leh. So muZ treasure every chance. HeheX.. Somehow she super BIG MOUTH lo.. she go tell sir veri loudly.. till everyone can hear.. She said:” Sir ar.. Ur mei li veri da leh.. We always ask clare work hor.. mUz beg till =S she oso wun work.. todae u got work, den she agree ar. Next time U go back le.. no one help mi work le.. “ hmmm. SO embarrassing.. and becos of that.. everyone thot I’m having some crush on SIR!!!! Hmmm. I’m not. I noe veri clearly what is a crush one ok? Hmmm. I jus really love working with sir. I still rem how badly I cried when he was transferred. He will always be the Best Manager of Coswae pt in my heart. HeheX.. Hweeteng and May oso like him mah.. jus that.. I show more? Haha.. Hweeteng, no one will sae her lar.. cos she attached. And as for ah may.. haha.. ppl will onli sae her and UNCLE.. WAHAHA!!!… and ysd.. Edward got work mah.. hmmm. Ysd I kinda enjoyed the work and the teamwork from the station Staff ar. Been sucha long time since I last had this kind of feeling le. Hmmm. And I muZ sae.. besides my darling Hweeteng and may.. AL will be my best partner at work. Haha.. But really ar.. I oso feel veri funni leh.. like.. how come we will like Sir so much.. hmm.. as in like.. I oso like Paxson.. but I have to sae.. I like Patrick sir more ar.. it’s lk RESPECT.. and plain liking ar..

Oh ya.. and ysd a customer complimented mi on my service. Happi.. haha.. still write GD feedback. Hehex.. ysd saw travis.. after so long lo.. see mi onli muZ hit my head sia.. hmmm. Basket lar him.. hmmm.

Hmmm. I’m going to my MATHS.. basket ar. Killing all my brain cells sia.. Hmm. tata




YYY
Loves
3:51 PM