<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Friday, August 05, 2005.

Hmm. Decided to blog ar. Mi todae =s Ar.. haish. Firstly, todae is inorg chem. Paper. Wasn’t gd lo. In the sense that, I din study veri well ar. Like.. write rubbish like tt..haish. met up earlier with Adrian, andre and Sharon to study ar. Cos I really blurring ar. Den Adrian sae wanna meet. Den meet lo. Hmmm. Sumhow.. now they all like to bulli mi.. first was terence, kept asking mi to get lost ar. Hmm. I noe he joking de ar. He got sae b4.. like dun really have to take whatever he sae to heart ar. Den nowdaes… haha.. Adrian oso following lo. Hmmm. But I noe they jus play play. So I’m okay with it. In fact, mi and ter oso nt bad ar. He will tell mi some stuff de lo. Hmmm. Todae went to find hweeteng after the paper. Den din go with them to watch movie with celine they all ar. HMmm. Feelin rather sorrie. But yar.. hweeteng more impt lar. Haha.. den think terence was pretty mean to Sharon ar .. she online come and tell mi that she veri sad.. hmm. I think terence they all really dislike her lo. Cos of the wae.. she behaved. I still rem her cutting adrian’s hair!

Hmmm. Sumtimes, I really wonder wha are guys thinking man. It’s like.. hmmm. Some are jus plain bastards. Hmmm. To me.. love is supposed to be a veri wonderful thing. I dun noe how it feels but it is supposed to be… but sumhow.. recently lk see a lot of friends facing probs in relationship. And from what I see.. and analysed.. it really reflects a lot on how much effort u put into the relationship. Some ppl see relationship as part and parcel of life. Like no bf or gf can die. Some ppl turn and turn to look for their mr and mrs right. Haish.. sumtimes I feel that fate is playing on us. Hmmm.

I’m nt feelin veri gd todae lo. Hmmm. I’m so emotional. Guess.. I’m really a bad person to console ppl. I suck at tt man. Hmmm.. Wished that I had given more advice and more attention. Hmmm.



YYY
Loves
4:30 PM