<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Sunday, August 14, 2005.

Hmmm. I'm so sian!!!! hmmm. been facing the com the whole dae. but like nt much results uh? hmm. realli lo. cos supposed to be like doing sem proj mah. ended up doing more den tt. hmmm. i'm chatting, listening to songs.

Hmmm. Was realli pissed off these few daes. I'm pissed off with everything. everyone. hmmm. like.. I do realli feel that ppl are so childish. and the worse ting is that.. i noe i'm childish. but these daes like.. realli lo. even ppl like Kenneth. Edward. Sharon. wah. hmmm. Edward is the extreme lar. hhmmm. dun even want to tok to him ysd. like i serious serious ask him stuff. talk rubbis to mi. Den kenneth. He's hopeless. i nv ever see sucha a guy to be so... Sensitive. and my sense of sensitive here is over sensitive. nt gd.. AT ALL. hmm. uit's like. since jus now. i online at 2 plus itll now. he msg mi so mani times.. to ask abt his gf. and the ting is that.. I dun noe his gf! i'm nt her. hmmm. dun ask mi how girls will tink. I dun noe. hmmm. haha..

Hmmm. abt my quarrel with hafizah.. she's sucha a racist. I hate it. I do have tons of malay frenZ.none of them is like her lo. hmmm I love my darlings at work.. Ali, Siti.. Hafiza. Sally. hmmm. realli. even in school right. it's like.. fairuZ, Farhan is alright. it's onli HER. hmmm. i dun noe what wrong with her. sumtimes.. mab she should think abt how she can make herself less biased against all the chinese instead of jus tinking that all the chinese have something against her.ARGH! hmmm. I told celine.. celine was like.. WHATS wrong with her!!! she's so fake!!!! it's like.. on the surface, she look like she's so ncie.. so easy going.. like everything oso sae ok ok ok ... basket .. den behind our backs.. it alll become LIKE FUCK FUCK FUCK.. sucha fako lo. hmmm. ANd isaiah did sae that he wanna try talking to hafiza. hmmm. frankly speaking, i feel that no use ar. hmmm. ANd i love adrian's response! hmmm he give mi the understanding tt i needed. hmmm. haha..

Hmmm. Seems like i realli dun understand guys lo. hmmm. They claim that they onli want gd gals. den sae that they wun mind looks. but said that gf muZ be of average looks. hmmm. and there they go liking bitches. hmmm. haha.. and some bastards. make ppl fall for them. and just left like tt.

I miss my darling! hmmm. Ysd work 11-11. super tiring lo. hmm.. I miss Raymond. hmmm realli. in the sense that. it's nt like.. miss him at work.. like without him got any difference lar. in the sense.. i miss him as in the raymon i noe. i miss his craps. i even miss letting him suan. at least.. he do things with brains. hmmm. I realli miss hweeteng a lot leh. hmmm. Ysd nite luckily is mam jane ar. hmmm.



YYY
Loves
3:05 PM