<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Wednesday, August 31, 2005.


Sian!hmmm.got back from sch early todae. But still hafta rush the ppt for tinking skills presentation tmr!actualli.. Presentation can be quite fun ar. Haha..
Ysd was sem proj presentation. Hmmm. Sumhow it turned out fine. Hehex… wear formal. Hehex.. Was pretty fun ar. Hmm. Supposed to meet celine at 830.. In the end.. I was lk real late and I forgot to bring my eZ link card! Hmmm dumb right? But luckily celine oso late and we could even meet andre and adrian. Hmm. Tt 2.. Smart too. Hmmm. I tink ppl wearing formal realli veri nice leh. Haha.. Celine look veri pretty. Tho I din tell her ar. Haha.. Hmmm. The teachers commented that our grp has the nicest powerpoint slides. Haha.. At least our efforts have nt gone to waste! Hmmm.. Hehex.. Happi. Hmm. Den.. Adrian they all said that celine like military training like tt. The wae she talk. hmmm,.. Overall I am quite happi with the presentation. Cos.. Haha.. We 2 were like so pissed off with the dumb tacher for telling and teaching us the whole tings. Now things are like.. Finally over? Hmmm. Andre and adrian both looked veri smart with their ties. Haha.. And isaiah was late as usual.. Personalli.. I prefer the 1st time they presented. Hmmm. Hehex… lester oso veri shuai! Hmmm. Wearing the heels the whole dae realli can kill man. Haha.. It’s so painful. And oh shit. Hafta wearthe heels aaain tmr! Help! Hmmm. Hweeteng and may kept saying that they want to see mi wear formal. Hmmm.


Hmmm. Was talking to junhao ysd. Realli weird guy ar. Hmmm. Can’t realli communicate well. Hmmm. Stupid darling.. Sae I dyin to tell her my obsession. Hmmm. I’m nt obsessed k? obsession with a person is.. Scary. Like skye. Hmmm. He’s scaring mi celine and adrian out. Hmmm.. Adrian.. Haha.. He’s a veri gd crapper ar. Haha.. Hmmm. These few daes.. Go home oso left the 2 of us.. Hmmm. At least we are nt those quiet kind and we nv realli ran out of topics to talk. Hmmm.
Oh ya.. Ter is veri sweet sia.. He gave celine a rose per dae. Diff colours summore. Todae was blue. Tmr white. Haha.. Nice nice.. But so ex.. Haha.. Hmmm.
Okie okie.. Tmr presentation. Wish mi luck!



YYY
Loves
9:38 AM