<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Saturday, August 06, 2005.

Something is really wrong with my internet explorer ar. Haish. Stupid com. Hmmm. Todae.. work 9-5 lo.. hmmm. Actually can sae todae.. is a gd working dae bah. Except that Edward face veri black.. the rest still okie bah. Hmmm. Cos todae have may pei wo. Hmmm. And actually todae huihsia treat mi nt bad lo. Hmmm.. even mam jane. Todae really feel quite overwhelmed at the treatment I get todae. Hmmm. Mam jane came in and help mi a lot lo.. hmmm..mi todae.. like cannt really conc on what I’m doing. Huihsia sae I’m nt at my usual working speed. Whatever. Oh ya.. den mam jane veri nice, she come in throw my rubbish for mi lo. Hmmm. Imagine lo. Restaurant manager come throw rubbish. Hmmm. Den huihsia come in clear order for mi. hmm. I guess when one is positive abt life, the perception of things changes bah. Hmmm haha.. tho I’m really worried abt something.. but there’s nth I can do abt it I guess cos it doesn’t concern mi. hmmm. Oh ya! I angry ar.. hmmm… cos Patrick sir got transferred to North pt!!!!!! Haish!!!!! It’s like. Northpt.. the RM dun noe what the hell happen lar.. den like the management there quite bad lo. Hmmm.. I miss sir!!!!!!! Haish. Hmmm. Den Isaiah came to give mi my tut. Got teased like shit lo. Hmmm. Mam Rina go tell mam jane tt my bf came! Den mam jane treated mi and may rodeo wings ar. Haha..

Dinner at home was funni. My family is crap man. Haha.. laughed through out. Haha.. combo man.. u hear my laughter, my sis’s and my dad’s.. this house wil shake! Haha..

Hmmm. Den online chat with Adrian. Talked a lot ar. Abt being childish.. abt this and tat lar.. hmmm.

Now eyes tired. Wanna go slp le. Hmmm. Soon I guess. Haha..



YYY
Loves
3:55 PM