<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Friday, October 07, 2005.


Hmm. Todae. Sian. Like few daes nv blog le. Been working like 12-11 everydae. So tiring. Hmmm. I tink the best dae was tues le bah. Hmmm. Cos morning. Went back to PJ. Meant to give s08 a surprise. Cos onli joyce and Leona noe that I’m coming back. Jus kinda sad din get to tok to mr lim ar. Hmmm. Really miss his black black face ar. Haha.. sumhow. Toking to joyce and Leona really makes mi feel that I miss mr lim a lot. Likie.. kinda so.. thankful for having sucha teacher in my life. I owe lots to him for wat I am todae. If nt for his encouraging words, I might nt have be able to take the courage and change my education route. If not for him, I wouldn’t even dare to tink that there might be a better option out there for mi. he made mi feel that.. changing route is nt a loser choice. But a smart one if I chose the route carefully. And all the guidance that he gave mi. really so appreciated. Nt like tt mr yeo. Dun tok abt him, later u c my blood boil. Hmmm.. den seeing so mani ppl.. really made my dae. It’s like.. after so long. Seeing.. huiyu, janet, johan, john,kel, peiying.. yangwei. Ken.. hmm speaking of him, I’m really worried for him ar. Hmm. I noe what he mean when he saes that mayb he wants to restart.as in. mayb re take j2 or.. everyting I guess. But seriously.. to mi.. it’s nt advisable lei.. dun noe ar.. ken ken ken.. hmmm. I really worried ar. I eralli miss seeing the ken hu goes YO YO YO! Hmmm.. haha.. niwae. Still gd seeing the gals and the class. Hmm. Tho din really tok much to them ar. Hmmm. It’s so funni seeing ben’s hair. CMI sia.. haha.. Den den den. Saw.. ms liew. And I really ran away lor. Hmmm.

Den den den went to meet hweeteng and I went to SP with her to buy her bks. Haha.. SP. Is a lot bigger den NYP but a lot older oso ar. Hmmm. Den we really nth better to do den went to West mall.. eat BK.. wu liaoZ right?den nth much, so went back cwp lor. Hmm. Den.. went to take neoprints with hweeteng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha.. it’s like.. 1st time ever? Haha.. so nice lor.. as in.. I like the pic a lot. Cos it’s the 1st time I take pic with my darling!!!!!!!!!! Lolx.. den.. work was fun to mi bah. Hmmm. Cos I runner. It’s like.. after so long!!!!! Runner!!!!! Haha.. with siti as my setter summore. Fun lor inside. Haha.. cos ah sing inside. Still can tok rubbish to mi. ah shiung oso ar. Haha.. and tt new guy. AH yi. Hmm. I tink ah yi kept cute ar. In the wae he tok. But yar. End of story. Haha.. but.. I can sae.. he quite nice to tok to. And.. it’s nice to have sumting and sumone to look forward to at work. Hmmm. This week I still have hweeteng. I dun noe how I can survive next week. Work. Tho now.. okay ar. Like.. it’s fun with mahirah, nurrul they all. But sumtimes.. can’t really stand the guys ar. Swen guys are like.. all crap lor. Haish. Hmmm. Den is.. max ar. I really dun noe what is happening to this kor of mine ar. Haish. All the tings he is saying. And all the tings he should nt sae. It’s like. I really dun noe wat to sae le. Like.. both my frenz. But I do admit. Max.. can be sucha bastard lor. Hmm. In the sense that. He dun noe what kind of damage it can do to one. Haish. Nvm. I tink even if he read this, he wun understand what I’m saying…

Haish..todae.. seeing the malay break fast. Makes mi tink a lot too. It’s like.. last yr de now.. I still rem having tt dumb rat.. nasri there. And liana.. and now.. it’s like.. all the staff changed. The tings are so diff. Last yr.. sir was here. I really miss sir a lot lei. Was at the pasar malam jus now. Really thot of sir again.. hmmm. Haish. Should nt elaborate on how much I miss sir. Tink onli few can understand bah. Hmm
And… argh.. dun noe what I saying liaoZ. Wanna go slp le. hmm



YYY
Loves
4:00 PM