<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Tuesday, October 11, 2005.



Hmm. Todae.. moody moody.. damn dman damn rubbish dae to start with… haish.. du noe ar. Jus woke up. Den my sis was saying smt like.. er.. mi veri attitude nowdaes.. haish. I dun deny the fact ar. But sumtimes. Ppl onli tink abt themselves bah. It’s like.. sumtimes.. instead of jus noeing how to complain that ppl are being veri attitude.. y not try to understand the person abt y they attitude. It’s like. I really veri =S abt it. Blah blah blah.. should nt sae abt how attitude I am lar.. argh. No matter what.. I tink I noe what I’m doing bah. I want to change too. I hate myself. I hate my attitude, I hate my temper. I hate myself. Does anyone noes this? I hate myself to the core.feeling so =S now. Hmmm

Ysd. Went out with hweeteng and may. Sing ar. Hmm. Ended up toking. Den.. can c that may quite sad these daes. Cheer up ger. Got aniting mi and hweeteng always available here ar. Hmmm. Tt is if she reads my blog. Hmmm. Den den den.. hmmm. The 2 gers kept saying I like.. number bah. Hmm. Dun like lar. Jus.. tink he quite cute bah. Hmm. Den.. for that drain ar. Hmm. Dun like le. Hmmm. I tink it wasn’t even a crush to start with. Hmm. Jus plain admiration bah. Hmm. I noe hu he like le. Thru my own inference. And he admitted ar. And the ting is.. I dun even feel a ting. Still can encourage him summore. Hmmm. Bleh.. oh ya.. watched corpse bride ysd. Eeeeeeeee so er xin lor. It’s nt even nice lei. It’s like .. a waste of $ lor. So.. nt nice de. Worse movie I ever watched.
I want to change everyting abt myself. Help.



YYY
Loves
3:33 AM