<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Thursday, October 13, 2005.



Hmm.decided to blog now. Hmm. Later. Gg out le. Haish. Supposed to work 12-11 todae. Den mam huihsia die die want mi to accompany her go eat jack’s place ar. Haish. I dun really feel like eating lei. Sian. My stomach nt feeling well ar. Haish haish haish.sian lor. Hmm. Was doing mass call up jus now. Called.. jieying, hweeteng, Sharon, may.. tk crap ar. Hmm. Now u noe how wu liaoZ I was ar. Hmmm. Haish. Can anyone tell mi how to cure headache. I really nt feeling gd. And it’s like. No one understands. Hmmm.

I miss hweeteng at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!no one pei wo talk rubbish ar.. haha.. darling, where arrrreeee u!!!!!!!!!! hmmm

Adrian stuff. I’m so clear of my feelings now. I dun like him anymore. Hmm. It’s like.. he and his Vivian. I can give him all my blessings. Haha.. really. I’m nt kidding ar. Hmm. I tink.. that survey was really true ar. I am the kind hu falls in love and out of love easily. Hmmm.

ssiaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn



YYY
Loves
3:18 AM