<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Monday, October 31, 2005.

Hmm. 1stly, thanks meiying for the tag.. hehex.. really touched that u still read my blog. Dun noe y lar. My tagboard hor.. ppl can tag lei.. and I can’t tag! Damn rubbish right. Nvm. I reply here bah. Haha.. dun noe y I was in sucha sucky mood tt dae. Really like..I HATE THE world kinda thingy lar. But todae.. okay le. Heehx.. thanks again ger.. for the tag. And soniaaaa!!! Heehx.. if u still read my blog. Thanks a lot a lot for the sweet testee. Really veri veri veri veri touched.. hehex.. made mi sound like.. so nice! Hehex..

Todae..morning.. went out with my family to eat breakfast… too long nv spend time with my parents le.. hehex.. den at 2 plus.. went out with hweeteng and may ar. Went to Thomson plaza to find Patrick sir. Cos tt dae hweeteng alreadi told sir that we will go on sundae le mah.. wanted to go to bugis de. But tink no time le. Cos hweeteng tmr got sch ar. Hmmm. We met at yishun mah. Hehex.. den on the wae.. saw mam Jessie ar. Northpt de manager. Den tok tok tok.. ended up in yihsun de swen. Tok to mam suraidah. She back to northpt le. Haha.. like.. turn one big round lor. Hmmm. And the northpt fountain really veri cute lei. She so short. Still need to stand on smt to scoop ice cream. But she veri fast. Hehex.. den.. chat for a while onli lar. Hmm. Bought sir de preZ le. A polo shirt. Cos can’t find the keychain tt I was toking abt.. hmmm. Hehex.. Thomson plaza.. the swensens.. changed so so so so so much lei! Like.. extreme makeover kind of ting lar. But kinda miss the old swen oso ar. Thomson 1st outlet. They really got the old swensens style mah. Hmm. Haha.. but now oso nice. The fountain aread SOOOO big lor.. envy envy.. haha.. den den den.. we sat there for like 3 hrs I tink.. sir veri cute lor.. hehex. His mood like really gd lor. And den.. tok tok tok..sir still spend half of his break time toking to us. Still wanna treat us rodeo wings wor. Sir really nv change lor. Still the same cute nice and best manager. Haha.. the staff all noe we staff lar. Hmm. So damn obvious lor. And we sat like so near them. They can hear everyting we sae lar. Hmmm. Den sir veri nice lor. Sir give 30% disc lei. Hmmm. Den ask us call sally for her IC no. hmmm. Sir really gd till .. hmmm. Miss him a lot sia. Hmmm. We still eat ice cream ar. Tink the 2 cha bo can’t tahan mi todae lar. I like really can’t make up my mind lei. Dun noe what happen ar. Hmmm

Niwae. Sumtimes.. sumtings.. it’s like.. nt within our control de lor. Hmmm. Like. Our feelings. Hmmm. I noe how my darling feels bah. As in.. mi oso kinda same lor. This few weeks.. work work work.. go out. Den like.. sorta of forget everyting le. But I dun noe what happen or what will happen when I return to sch ar. Hmmm.

Ysd work. Hmmm. Mam Salome oso veri nice lar.. of all the managers. Onli can’t tahan tt stupid mahjeet. 1st time hear of manager.. see a lot of sundaes.. he run awae de lei! Qi si ren le. Hmmm.
Tmr.. going Malaysia with my mum!!! Looking forward to it.



YYY
Loves
4:49 PM