<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Sunday, October 09, 2005.

Sian sian sian. Todae another 12-11 again.. Phew.. it’s like.. the 4th dae le. I’m dyin soon le. Hmm. And darn tt stupid Edward. Hmm. Sumtimes.. it’s like I feel that ..ppl are so selfish. Haish. Dun noe how to explain lar. Mi ysd whole dae station. Can die lor. And it’s like tiring. And ysd. Malays break fast mah. Hmmm. Ok ok lor. Can manage ar. Hmm. Den den den. Whole week. No fountain for mi. hmmm. And it’s like.. ysd Edward.. suddenly sae. I give u 10mins .. u go scoop one tray crunchie cone. Hmm. Dumb. I’m nt even ur ftn lor. Edward. Is like. Fan si ren ar. Can’t stand him ar..den.. after work, mi may and hweeteng plus huihsia ran away from em’ .. haha.. damn funni. It always rawks working with e 2 girls. If nt for them, I would have quit long ago le.. haha.. den.. ysd.. kitchen staff oso veri cute lor. Hmmm. Er.. ah shiung. Can see his face when he brief them abt the promotion. Cos ah soh.. nth better to do .. den came back. Haha.. Working with hweeteng is like.. full of crap. Haha.. hmmm. Cos they all crazy. Sae.. I like.. Ah yi.. den ah leong thot they saying ah lun. Den sae that ah lun is veri veri veri gd.. true ar. I ysd first time tok to him ar. Hmm. Vanessa said that he is her bf. But to mi. I tink he too gd for her le ar. Haha. Den den den.. tt ah yi like. More fun ar. Hmmm. But I tink the mouth.. too .. sweet le. Hmm. Kou hua hua.. hmmm.

Niwae. I missss Patrick Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like.. now pasar malam. And a lot of tings is like.. I miss sir lar! I miss all the old staff lei. Hmm. Darling was right. Everyting started to change when sir left. It’s like.. tianhwee and Jackson went army, cheeguan left, zen quit.. really lor.. hmm. Last time. Fountain wun jam de. Now.. need like 2 fountain, last time de.. runner.. is like.. super runner de. Last time de station is like.. manager and supervisor dun need to carry tray de. And now.. hmmm. Argh.. I guess ppl come and go in life bah. Hmmm. So muZ learn to treasure ppl ard u now. Hmm.


Nth much ar. Hmm. Got to go and prepare for work le. See ya. Oh ya. Sundae gg out with Jackson,may and hweeteng. Looking forward to it. Haha.. corpse bride ..! hehex..



YYY
Loves
1:29 AM