<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Tuesday, October 25, 2005.


Todae. Sundae. Hmm. Went to sentosa. After like.. so mani doubts and Buts. Hmmm. Cos.. it’s Whopper hu asked us to go. And the fact is that.. mi and may dun noe him well ar. Cos we onli noe him thru yongjun and tianhwee. And tt was when mi,may,yj,tianhwee and Zen were closer. And I tink .. tt’s like.. a yr ago bah. When.. I was still in PJ, when.. May haven retake her As.. when.. Yj and tianhwee still in ITE, when.. tianhwee still working in swens. Hmm. And tt was long long long time ago I guess. Den noe whopper lar. Den got chat on the phone. Saw him once I tink. Haha.. but nt like.. noe him well. But he really veri veri veri nice lor. Like everyting still ask us go out. Like todae.. tho till now I oso dun noe y he invited us along ar. It’s like the rest of the ppl like all his sec sch frenZ ar. Hmm. Like .. the whole grp. Mi and may onli noe yj and tianhwee lor. Hmmm. And tt two. Haish. Kinda like.. CMI lar. Tianhwee. Can’t really stand the wae he tok. Yj. Put mi and him together onli can hear us bicker ar. Den den den. From todae’s outing. Like.. can see that whopper. Really got gd communication skills ar. He’s the one hu like tok to us more. And I dare sae that he’s the most gentleman one lor. Hmm. Den hweeteng actually promised to go together de. Cos she oso noe yj and tianhwee mah. And last nite stil like discussing abt it. But this morning. I call her and may..morning call. May hai hao. I call 2 times, she wake up le. Hweeeng. I really call till I badly wanted to slam the phone ar. Ask mi to call den she nv ans lor. I dun even rem how mani times I called. And in the end, tt dumbger still can tell mi that she can’t make up her mind to come with us or to go to work, cos her boss asked her to. Hmmm. Actually.. haish.. I oso dun noe how to comment on this ar. I was really looking forward to it. Like.. to spend more time with both hweeteng and may lar. Den.. everyting was like.. so planned. Until hweeteng called hmmm. She sae she dun noe what decision to make.. but sumhow from her tone and everyting, can sense that she want to go work lar.. hmmm. And it’s like she can’t make up her mind is cos she scare mi and may will be angry. Hmmm. But it’s like no point lar.. if she like.. come becos she scare we angry… hmmm. I dun deny the fact that I was pretty pissed lar.. like.. I call so mani times.. jus to wake her up. Den call till so =S jus to hear her sae she dun really want to go ar. Hmm. It’s like.. so.. disappointing lor. Everyting like so well-planned lar.. hmmm.. haish. I really like.. dun noe what to sae lar.. hmmm. Just.. great disappointment lor. Hmmm. Gg there.. actually mi and may oso sian half le. Den wanted to msg whopper to sae that we both dun want to go le. Den wanted to go Thomson eat breakfast de. But in the end.. decided nt to pang seh whopper le. Hmmm. Went there .. eat breakfast. Den play lor. Hmm. Beach vball. And oso captain ball ar. Beach vball veri fun. Tho I veri lan lar. Hmm. But stil..veri veri veri fun lar.. hmmm. And oso sorta let mi realize y Adrian love vball so much. Haha.. hmmm. The kind of feelin is so diff. Is like.. playing itself is already fun. Playing with ur frenZ makes it more fun. Playing with the one u love.. is like.. double bonus. Hmmm…

I miss Jackson lei. Hmm. Like jus saw him few daes ago lei. But still miss him lei. Hmmm. And den hor.. tmr work again ar. 1-11. sian. Hmmm. Stupid may kept saying ah lun ah lun. I thot ah lun supposed to be hweeteng de lor. And.. ah yi.. hmm. After what I said to him the other dae. He is like.. more daring to tok to mi bah. It’s like.. no more worries that I’ll like him tt kind of ting. He crazy de lar.. hmm. Tho I tink he nt bad lar. But he’s nt tt kind I like bah. Hmmm.
Ysd work. Sat nite. Like can die. And I seriously announce that I dislike tt stupid manager.. he new hor.. still act like he noe a lot. He .. pattern is like.. nasri lor. And tho he is better looking.. but his working pattern is like.. reali CMI lor. Haish. Feel like killing him ar. Haish. Hmmm. Den hor.. ysd work with the old woman. Wah lau. Can die lor. Dun wanna elaborate on tt. Later blood boil again.


omg. oudeyang is sucha stupid guy lor. dumbass lei. hmmm.



YYY
Loves
12:51 PM