<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Thursday, October 27, 2005.

Todae.. another 12-10 dae. Hmm. I’m so.. burnt out. I’m truly tired. Hmm. I can’t help it. Was pretty pissed off early in the morning ar. Hmmm. Its like.. forever throw mi station lar. Hmm den I was jus asking to put mi runner setter. In the end. Become fountain ar. And tt huihsia expect 3 tray of crunchy cone from mi lor. Haish. My hand now. Pain pain ar. Hmmm. I like to scoop crunchy cone.. but todae. Like.. tired lor. Hmmm. Den.. at nite. Felt quite accomplished. Cos I sold 8 yoghurt smoothies. Den den den.. hmmm. Morning really quite slack ar. Hmmm.den at nite busy ar. And it’s like nite staff. I tink I’m the onli Chinese.. hmm. With mam jane lor. Hmm. Nt tt bad. I jus want to say .. I’m nt racist. Haha.. had quite some fun actually.. with ali, haiqah, asyraf mahirah sally they all.. all damn cute de. Haha..

Haish. Sumhow.. now feeling veri veri moody lar. Haish. Sumtimes.. I really tink a lot I guess.. right now.. I tinking abt.. lotsa tings lar. Sumtimes. I do feel that I’m so blessed.. with close frenZ like hweeteng, may..at work, in sch have celine. In pj still have fishing gang and s08. But sumtimes.. it’s like.. feel so.. alone. Like.. so nt understood. Hmm. Argh. I dun noe how I feeling now lar. Haish. Sumtimes.. I feel so tired of this world. Like.. work work work.. den study study.. den.. I noe that my temper is veri bad ar.. as in.. sumtings.. it’s nt within my control bah. It’s like.. the more I control.. the more fake I feel I am lar. But nt all can understand I guess.. I’m nt asking for everyone to put up with mi.. sigh. I dun noe what I want to sae lar.. hmmm. As in like.. I do understand that everyone has their faults and shortcomings. I do complain a lot. But.. to mi.. complaining is jus.. a form of communication I guess. It’s like.. I complain abt work. Yar. I complain when they put mi station everydae. But I still do my part. Haish. How to explain lei. I jus feel so cramped up in the chest. Tt’s y I’m here to blog. Ppl. Jus ignore mi. frankly speaking.. I dun even noe who reads my blog. Or.. even .. hu even cares abt what I tink.
Sumtimes. Toking to may and hweeteng. I really feel so.. bad and small. Like.. lots of tings lar.. the 2 girls.. both so pretty. So slim. Den like.. character wise.. hweeteng. Can sae like really kind soul lar. Wun be angry or anything de.. like celine like tt. Gd tempered. Den.. pretty gal. Den may is like.. got character lar. And I’m like.. the worse of the 3 lar. Nt pretty already veri veri bad. Den.. mi.. temper really CMI. And it’s nt tt I dun wanna change. I’m trying.. veri hard. Trying ar. Haish. Give mi some time bah.
Denhweeteng got sae.. I like.. treat guys better. And celine got sae that.. I click on better with guys. True lar. Since.. pri sch? Haha.. got tuckyee, chuan, yanzhen they all lar.. den sec sch.. like.. I was gd terms with Kelvin, john they all. Den ended up nt toking to shiyun and ailian. Den. Go PJ.. hai hao lar. Onli fishing gang…? Hmmm. Den now.. poly.. like.. I’m onli close to celine. Wheras guys.. have.. andre, Adrian, terence, skye.. Isaiah.. swen.. Jackson.. weiquan. I do admit.. I have lotsa gd guy frenZ ar. Like.. I feel that guys.. they are more.. easy going, more outspoken.. even interests .. I feel more bonded to guys lar.. like.. play bball. Play pool.. really ar. Hmmm.

Hao le ar. I’m tired. Wanna go slp le. Tmr meeting hweeteng ar. hmm



YYY
Loves
4:40 PM