<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Monday, October 03, 2005.

Wooo… hmmm. Sian!!!!!!!!!!! Hmmm. Todae.. sundae. Haish. Hmmm. Supposed to meet hweeteng. But now. I haven hear from her? Hmmm.. I dun noe lar.. junhao ask mi go lib sian oso ar. Lib.. I said okay. But eating with him.. quite sian lei! Hmm
Haish…. Y can’t it be aDDrrriiiiaaaannn.. hmmm. Argh.. hmm todae. Mood okay okay bah..

Ysd.. work 12-11. mood was terrible. Hmmm.. work like hell lor. It’s like.. children dae. And so wth. Lots lots lots of children. And the ting is that.. the staff sux. Esp at nite. Morning was alright. May was working too. Hmm. I dun noe hw to sae. But I din enjoy work a single bit ysd. At nite. Mi and steve fountain. It was like so fucking dammit lar. Hmmm. I really dun noe how to describe how pissed off I am. Hmmm. I noe I veri attitude… but working with steve can make mi die. Hmmm. Damn fucked up. I let him do ice cream order. Order jam. I let him do yoghurt order. Yoghurt jam. I let him do closing, close too slow. Damn damn damn er in lar. I really almost vomit blood.. argh! Mam Salome ask him to scoop ic flavour.. den he asked like 3 times. Den mam Salome ans twice. And den.. he asked AGAIN. Damn =S.. haha.. den inside got one dumb-steve. Outside. Got this phillipino woman. Look here. It’s woman.. nt ger. Haha.. damn old man. Hmmm. I’m nt anti social or aniting lar.. but I jus.. anti-lao nu ren? Haha.. esp lao de phillipino nu ren? Haha! No leh. I like mam Salome. Aiya! I jus dun like tt 2 women! Bleh bleh.. damn lor-so like aniting sia… den den den. Haish. Go break oso sian. Was looking forward to break with may. Den they plan us go different break. Den it’s like.. mi and that grp? Hmmm. E big malay fam. Hmmm. And oh horray. I’m so odd one out. Hmmm. Was pretty thankful to mam huihsia ysd afternoon. She came in ftn to help. And ask steve to go out. Lol. Haha.. damn.. bad lar.. but can’t help it I guess. Haha..

I reali veri veri veri bad. Tink my attitude sux. Hmm. Feel so guilty sia. Hmm.. now.. one mth at work. MUZ try to control my temper. hmmm



YYY
Loves
9:58 AM