<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Wednesday, November 09, 2005.

Sch started for like.. 2 daes alreadi. Hmmm. So far.. okay lor. Haha.. sian ar. Like.. the lecs are jus.. nth much bah. Talk and talk and talk.. hmmm.. sian lor. Ysd got like 3 hrs break. Den.. went to ang mo kio to eat. Den went to play pool.. mi like really super extreme long time nv play le. Can’t play at all ar. Lost 2games to Isaiah and one to Adrian ar. Hmm. Adrian one is really.. impressive ar. Hmmm.. haha.. the ball flew out.. and in again. Lolx. Damn funni. Hmmm.

Lesson was like.. real damn short and sian. Hmm. Den.. we went to buy celine de prez.. owe her for so long le ar. Hmmm den.. tt stupid ter. Made mi so so so angry at. Haish. Wun talk abt how he made mi angry lar. Jus felt so dumb to have believed him ar. Really.. angry at myself for believing him. Tho he mean no harm lar. But it’s like.. betrayal lar .. in the end.. bought.. a cosmetic box for her. Inside.. have eye shadow.. personalized sticker with her name on it. And oso choc.. hmmm. The sticker.. really.. by chance de ar. Haha.. we were supposed to shop for choc .. in the end.. saw those sticker.. with cartoon on it. And u can put ur names on it. Damn nice lor. We made doremon de for celine. And mi,Sharon and pema made pooh bear de. Haha.. and apparently.. ours is more ex lar. Haha.. Jieying and siewling took the doremon ones too. Hmmm.

Realli hard to like.. adapt to the lifestyle now. Like.. one whole mth of work. Suddenly go back sch and study.. need some time to adjust bah. Hmmm.

Den.. todae.. communication skills. Tt teacher was alright. Quite funkey kind ar. She like.. so motherly. But.. I can sae. She is like.. full of confidence type lar.. and glad to sae.. her lsn is quite.. interesting I guess. Haha.. den.. she can rem my name or rather the class ppl names.. immediately lar. Cos in poly.. normally.. teachers wun care de. Cos.. like.. onli see u one week few times mah. Hmmm.

This sem. Organic chem.. scary. I flunked it so mani times in JC till I have phobia for it now. Ysd lec time.. I was kinda like. Wadda hell. Hmm. I miss mr lim! Hmmm. Cos my teacher .. Kelvin Roberts. And as the name implies. He’s from. UK I tink. Hmmm. Den the wae he speaks is veri nice ar.

Tho my mood ysd was like.. nt really veri bad. But I guess. It wasn’t gd either. And I tink may oso veri sweet lor. Msg mi to ask how’s my 1st dae back to sch ar. Tink they dun noe I go back see Adrian.. I okay a nt.. hmm. I can onli sae.. now.. no more special feelings. Jus.. friends.. and for isaiah.. really happi to see him lei. Hmmm.

And todae. Bored lor. Hmm. Nth HAPPENING happened. Haha..
Niwae.. S08.. now.. all having exams ar.. hmm. If everyting went accordingly to plan, I would be having my exams at this time too. And next yr Uni.. wow.. seemed so perfect ar.. hmmm. But.. unfortunately.. god din plan everyting to be so perfect. Hmmm. So now. I’m still struggling in my 2nd sem or yr 1. sounds so pathetic. Hmmm. And oso.. dear ppl… have faith in urself. Jus put in ur best. And u will make it thru. Cos we believe to the class where pigs can fly! Lolx..



YYY
Loves
2:36 PM