<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Monday, November 21, 2005.

Sian. Sundae. My family went out without mi. cos I need to do my hw. I haven do my report, haven touch on any studying. And now.. struggling with my CEP(chemical engineering Principles) tut. Hmmm. From the name itself.. it’s so SIAN! Hmmm..

Watched Harry porter ysd with Jackson and mAy. HeheX… Personally, I thought it was pretty impressive. However, may said that she was pretty disappointed cos some of the parts written in the book wasn’t brought out in the movie. I didn’t read the bk, therefore tink my expectations weren’t that high. HeheX. Fun tho.. 1st time watching with May and Jackson together. As in.. the 3 of us. Haha.. Jackson bought smt from Taiwan for us. Haha.. Haven passed hweeteng hers. Hmm. Small token. But really like it a lot.. heheX.. cos it’s the thought tt counts.=) Work ysd was alright. Did station with May. I guessed we both learnt how to adapt to each other’s working style already. So everyting went on quite well. I onli work during weekends, and the sad ting to sae is that, every week I work, I seriously hate to see that dumb manager lei.. haish. it’s like.. So what if he’s new. I tink.. he’s no longer considered new alreadi. And I really can’t stand his SLOW learning. Can sae slower den staff ar. Haish. so sad. Oh ya.. Tweety bird came. Kinda tok to him abt swensens ar. IN case u are wondering hu is tweety bird, he’s my restaurant manager. Veri cute de.. haha.. Like tweety bird. Lolx. What toking mi. hmmm. Den. Kinda reminded mi abt some stuff as well. Time really flies. Been like.. almost 2 yrs working at swensens. Can’t believe it. Saw so mani ppl come and go. Tings changed. Like what he said, the mission changed, the vision changed, the place was renovated, the uniform changed. Changes for the better.. are gd. But I miss the feeling of the past. Frankly speaking, I can still rem the 1st dae I went to work. Sound so dumb right. Haha.. I guess.. I’m growing up.lolx. haha..

Lots of tings I really can’t understand. Aperson said that he like someone so much.. cry everydae for him. Even to the extent that he wants to die for him. And now.. he’s got someone else. Is that a substitue or.. he really got over it. I have no idea.

Now is nov. and guess what. I’m finally turning 18.. SOON. Hmmm. At this age, tink lots of ppl ard mi are getting attached.. going thru the period of.. getting all the taste of relationship. Had lots of tings on my mind. I was so glad I got over him. Surprisingly. I din even feel sad at all. I guess I dun even like him. It’s all jus a crush.. or should I sae admiration. Hmm. But I have to still admit tt he’s the type I like. As in. Dream guy. Really. Was chatting with may. Er… towards tt EDDY or WL.. tink.. haish.. let tings be lar.. mi onli.. treat em’ as frenZ. And it’s nt even like they like mi or anyting. They both like my 2 best frenZ. So it’s more den impossible tt I would actually fall for em’ ar. Hmmm.


Tink they all gonna finish their As soon. So fast. Time really flies. Hmm. Seems like ysd when we did promos. And now. Hmm. Gosh, I’m really sedimental todae. hmmm



YYY
Loves
12:02 PM