<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Wednesday, November 23, 2005.

This week gonna be a real Special week ar. My sis went for OBS. And my bro went to my god sis hse to stay for 2 daes. So it’s jus mi and my parents. So peaceful uh? Lolx..
Den.. actually.. I said I wun miss them ar. But tink the actual fact is that. I will ar. Cos they normally veri noisy de mah. Now suddenly so quiet. Haha.. I’m so.. contradicting. Lolx.

Class was pretty alrite todae. Communication Skills was pretty fun. The teacher damn thick skin de. Kept praising herself. Almost prefect indeed.com skills. Jus a lsn to teach u how to communicate with ppl better. Hmm. And I tink I really need that. Haha..
Den was CEP. From ysd tut. CEP is like.. a combination of physics, chemical process engineering and maths. Hmm. But till now. It’s okay lar. Can understand. As in.. I really ask until I fully understand. Haha.. the teacher muZ be tinking tt I muZ be dumb or smt ar..



YYY
Loves
12:58 PM