<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Friday, November 04, 2005.

Tired. Worn out. Hmmm still want to blog. Haha.. meeting the gals tmr to buy bks. Die. I haven buy cleine de preZ ar. Hmmm.. sian.. I still have like.. tons of tings to do.. mayb I should make a list ar..

a) send my dumb com to raymond’s hse.
b) Collect my mp3.
c) Buy.. Stationary
d) Go.. shopping…
e) Tidy up my room.. tt’s like. A lot lar..

Todae.. SELEMAT HARI RAYA!!! Hehex.. work was.. tiring ar.. hmmm. I tink I sum tings up a little lar.. hmmm. Wil miss hweeteng tmr. Hmm. Todae. Was alright.. cos all Chinese working mah. Tt dumb travis. Hmmm. AiyoZ.. I really tired le. Blog tmr lar.. hmmm. Niwae.. saw huiXin todae. Haha..yippeeeeeeeeee! haha..
Jiayou ppl! Chiooooonnng all the wae ar!



YYY
Loves
5:52 PM