<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Saturday, November 19, 2005.

Woooo.. Been sucha Long long time since I blog. Not veri long lar.. haha.. one week I guess.haha.. now at a loss.. have so much tings on my mind. Dun noe what to sae first. Hmmm.

Tink I Start with Sch stuff bah. Oh ya.. ysd celine damn angry!! I oso pissed lar.. but celine really veri cute lor.. haha.. cos.. ter said smt abt what skye said abt mi and celine during the first few weeks of sch.. cos he was guessing hu ter was going out with. Den he said that cannt be mi or celine. Cos we 2 so ugly!! Not pretty.. it’s like.. I noe I nt pretty lar.. but den celine lei! Haha. And it’s like.. tho not pretty. At least.. not to the extent of ugly right!.. haha.. it’s like.. worse than hafiza lei! Basket! And it’s Skye lei! Qi si ren le.. hmmm. I tink.. he thot mi and celine were the closest to the guys I tink. But damn rubbish lar. Celine.. haha.. no one ever said she ugly lor. No wonder she so angry ysd.

Nowdaes. I’m so.. messed up. Really.. I dun noe what am I doing, I go to lsns feeling sleepy, go to lab feelin so blur, come home feelin so tired. No idea what am I doing. Not clear of what I want. Hmmm. I really need to buck up. Seriously. I want to increase my GPA. 3.6 is so pathetic. I want my life back on track!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm. Later working. Den meeting Jackson later. Yay! Haha.. meet for what I oso dun noe lei. Onli noe that may wanna pass sumting to him ar. Too bad my darling working todae. And den hor… hmmm. May was saying that mi these daes like.. so not my normal self. Dun noe lei. Hmmm. I jus.. blurring ard. Trying to find a direction lo.. and summore last few daes. Mi hp. Kept sending to nokia card. Hmm. Damn sian de lei. Hmm. Den.. use my sis de phone. Oso like.. not really used to it. And my mum kept nagging abt mi ar. Hmmm.

Sian. Later work. Be scapegoat again. nt tt I mind lar. Tease onli mah. Wun die de. Hmmm. But jus.. weird. Hmmm. Oh yar. School… hmm. Adrian and ter they all veri Qian ta de lar. Everydae muZ suan mi. if nt can die like tt. Haha.. but.. kinda used to it also ar. Celine oso kana. And the ting is that. Onli mi and celine gets the treatment ar. Hmmm. The rest.. jieying they all.. so gd… they wun gt suan de ar. Hmmm. Den hor.. I jus can’t take skye de JOKE lar. Haish. Dun noe what’s wrong with him. Pppl sae its hard to noe what girls are thinking.. and what guys are doing. I tink.. skye possess both ar. Hmmm. Den hor.. can’t help envying Isaiah and betty ar. Tt couple really veri de sweet lei. Hmmm. And den hor. Sumhow.. after the hols. Can feel that mi and Isaiah de frenship like.. more.. secure and better le. Hmm. Celine said that.. she feels that Isaiah dun like any of the girls in our class except mi. lolx. Tink nt dun like lei. Jus that he’s better with mi. and I tink cos like.. I’m like his Sister lor. His sis oso same age mah. Hmm. Really lor. If wanna ask mi name the gd friends of the class. I tink 1st is celine. Haha.. 2nd will be Isaiah. 3rd will be Adrian and ter.
Haish. Need to go get ready for work le.



YYY
Loves
2:40 AM