<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Friday, December 23, 2005.

Can't realli describe how fed up i am now. hmmm. not jus tnow. or rather how fed up i am with.. Sumone. i nv dislike sumone so much in my life. We were friends, i din noe what u were tinking, but i tried veri hard.. to put myself into ur shoes and tink for u. I spoke up for u when ppl tok bad abt u. Sharon they all said u were damn weird. actor. i explain tt u jus felt veri troubled becos of family prob.. when in the 1st place.. u were sad abt sumting else. I listen to u when u need a listening ear. I treated u as a fren.u said u trust mi. i'm sorrie i betrayed ur trust when i told celine abt it. but.. it wasn't on purpose.. i swear.. i tok to u when no one else want to. cos everyone thot u were weird. I understood how u felt. i din judge u.. but what did u give mi.. u said i betrayed u when i didn't. I become a hypocrite in ur eyes.. when i seriously did nth at all! U said frenship does matter. and there u went ard. saying u dislike mi. U said lots lots of tings abt mi .. and my fren. what's ur prob.. i realli want to noe. if not .. i realli wish u can jus shut up.



YYY
Loves
4:13 PM