<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Friday, January 13, 2006.

Bleh! hmm. decided to spend a small portion of my busy schedule to blog! i'm getting so sick of all the chemical principles. ysd organic chem paper was alright. Do-able. lolx... Tink if any of the S08 do.. can get full marks bah. lolx. todae's paper is at 4 plus.. damn late. at least i got more time to study. was realli.. stoning in front of my desk ysd.. STONE. it has been raining for days. So COOOOLLDD~~~~.. lolx.. reminds mi of the cheer..( I SAY... BRRRRR~~~~!!! It's cold in here!..Lol) i'm getting lame here. Rain Rain.. I'm dying for the sun. Raining days makes ppl emotional. Was studying late ysd.. midnight was like. realli quiet and what could be heard was the raindrops plattering( is there sucha word?) haha.. Normally i would listen to my MP3 and do my work. but the rain felt so. calm and peaceful. no need for other music. I felt lk i got thousand and one tings to do. I can't wait for my CEP paper to finish. Trying veri hard to install all the coversion of units into my brains..

Fridae going out with may. Finally. I'm so bored alreadi... Study study study...Studying Kills.

Haish. I dun noe y.. but the feelin is coming back.So one-sided. AGAIN. Character incompatibility. Mayb.. Likin someone dun require a reason.

Celine asking to watch some horror movie todae. horror movies are NOT for mi. I onli go for comedy. pay $ to scare myself.. lolx. Mayb to be more frank, i am scared of ghost. lolx. Celine ar celine.. now i see ter.. i'm full of guilt. realli. and.. felt so lost. I dun noe if this guy standing in front of mi is my classmate or my fren's bf hu wants her to himself, the sumone hu is depriving mi of a gd-fren-companionship in class. It's even worse to see Skye. Haish. Part of mi feels that.. i should be toking to him since he alreadi made the 1st approach to patch tings up. But everyting i see him, it reminds mi of how he badmouth mi in front of ter and how he treat celine. We were taught to forgive and forget but.. towards him, I can't help tinking all the motives behind his actions. Even him wanting to patch is like.. trying to deprive celine of frenZ. I'm being sucha meanie here. but i can't help it.

Where is the stupid whopper.. say wanna watch king kong. i wait for him to watch, till now.. he like MIA lei. lolx.

Travis asking to go out.. haish. Dun noe ar... Sumhow.. I dun noe how to put it across to him. haish. nvm.. he said he would onli msg mi when he got 4 pacs. lol. tink.. there should a long time away? ok ok. i'm being mean here. lolx...

ok ok. Back to my chemical engineering principles... Wish myself luck. lolx.



YYY
Loves
1:10 AM