<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Sunday, February 19, 2006.

Morning.. heheX..

Ouch. My leg hurts like hell. Was working ysd. 12-11. hmmm. Finally Mam jane's back. haha.. Kind of happy to see her. haha.. Work was alright i guess. just kinda lonely bah. Both Hweeteng and May nt working alreadi. it's like just mi and the rest. I miss how the OLd swensens used to be. This may sound pretty..=x.. Nowdaes, learnt to take tings neutraly. Guess when u dun take onto ur heart, everyting seems better. Was so bored during break that i had to call mummy and chat. hmmm. Had some compliments from xiong they all. Happy=).. Bought a Vdae cake for my family. So Sweet de heart shape cake. haha.. Niwae, ysd Janet they all came to eat. Janet, Joyce,Gloria, HUimin, WenQiang,ChinQuan and Kim Seng. hmmm. Cos gloria bdae coming mah. hmm. Tho we are classmates.. but sumhow..felt more like strangers.. hmmm. Tink they nv considered us in their gathering b4 mah.. but actualli.. we aren't tt close either.. but frankly speaking, I do miss kelvin and john they all, peiying, leyu.. esp kelvin and John bah. haha.. Saw the campus superstar De Adriano.. i realli tink John look like him lei. hmmm.. except tt John's shorter. haha.. but still cute cute de. haha..

Can't wait for Junyang to release his album lei. I like his voice!!!! haha..

I'm sucha slacker. Supposed to revise maths since fri. and til now. i haven touch a single ting. believe it or not. So Sian. Maths maths maths. I hate no.s.. Hmmm. luckily onli 4 chapter this time round. not a lot ar. haha.. TOdae chiong, tmr chiong. MuZ start my own study plan.

Mayb i was tinking too much.. But i had to prepare myself for the worst. It happened so mani times. It felt So terrible to see someone u like falling for ur own fren...

I jus realiZed this. I have an addiction for blogging. with no audience. how sad.

“No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy / unless you let him.”



YYY
Loves
10:41 AM