<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Tuesday, February 28, 2006.

One more dae.. to the veri last paper of the Sem. Chemical Engineering Principles. haha.. I will survive.. lolx..

Ysd.. chem paper.. was damn angry at myself for tt Sn1 and Sn2 Qns!!! angry at myself. hmmmm. i realli worry for myself. this time rd.. dun have much confidence le. haish.. Realli afraid that my GPA will drop lei... hmmm... LAst paper.. CEP. muz realli do well. ysd after the paper, SUPPOSED to stay back and study for CEp. but was realli too exhausted to do aniting. We ate Mac and discussed abt the chalet tingy. haha.. Can't wait for exams to be over. so much tings to do, so much to catch up! haha.. Chalet.. Woo hoo.. haha.. Think we going to buy the stuff on sundae itself.. hmmm.

Sat.. studied at Civics with celine and adrian.. den got a lot of pl there.. haha.. Farhan was there, Fuchang, Eve, Justin, Hubert, Bixia den Siokteng and Evelyn came at night. lolx.. was alright to mi. Can study there. Quiet. PEace. Too much distractions at home. Baby crying.. mummy asking mi to do this and that. bleh. Had a great deal of laughter too.. cos of celine lar. she and her darn mouth jus wun shut. She almost made mi swallow down a piece of apple strudel.. hmmm. Cwp FJ has this new shop selling piZza and Pasta.. hmmm. and u can choose ur own ingredients. mi and Adrian shared the 12 inch one. quite nice ar. hmmm..


I can't understand y girls and guys can't be just friends. FRIENDSSSSSS.. haish. so sick of all the rumuors that are going round. I jus wanna make my self bloody clear. Jus frenZ. nth else. even study grp.. also all guys. hmmm. the girls all wanna stay home and study. diff ppl have diff studying patterns what. the ting is that i jus can't study at home. And i dun like studying alone outside either. Wadda.. hmmm. I oso noe he's kinda like.. the kind of guy every girl will want. but.. i've passed that admiring stage, he's funni.. gd at almost everyting. but.. no.. electricity. SUmhow i got this ting for scorpio.. like.. I tend to admire Scorpio more bah. hmmm. my bro, my fren.. a lot.. even patrick Sir.I'm definitely nt the type of girl for him too..

I'm still in the process of learning the skill ..." WORDS DUN AFFECT MI." realli.. we should nt be affected by what others sae lar actualli.. but i do.. someting i wanna change. TRYING. hmmm.

ONe more Dae to freedom. May I survive.



YYY
Loves
9:16 AM