<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Thursday, April 27, 2006.

Sian...

School was.. tiring. whole day lec. jap was fun.=) learn how to say time, date,day and happy birthday. Sat with Betty. first time talked tt much to her.. hehex.. still weird. I miss the girls. hmmm. PIC lec was like total gone case. Mumble mumble.. But still, mr chong is a veri gd teacher. haha.. The reactor sys teacher is fun, makes an effort to make the class interesting, with all the examples, sweets and qns.



Taken last week.. during lec. lolx. bored till =S

Woohoo. time flies.. coming to the end of the week alreadi.. hehex. Weekend=Swensens' time. I'm so looking and not looking forward to work. contradicting.. I'll try to love hosting=) talking to customers.. will improve my communication skils. I will survive.

met yen tt dae at SOuth canteen. and ros ysd at fj. when will i see mei.. hmmm...

I'm overspending.. haish.Broke le.

Been few mths since i last saw hweeteng. tink tt was at the xmas party... hmmm.



YYY
Loves
6:11 PM