<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Saturday, April 08, 2006.

Worked 12-5 again todae. Not tired. jus sian. Glad that Vivian worked 12-5 as well. haha.. the best thing was that. I got what i want to do, I requested for fountain and i got it. And cashier was Vivian. lolx. so gd right. haha.. I like mam lorita best. nice smile and most friendly. can ask her abt aniting and everyting. The other manager. hmmm. i guess till now.. I'm neutral. Haish. Todae's Sheila last dae. Kept seeing her cry... ppl said that women are made of water. tink.. todae proved that statement true. SO heartache sia. kept seeing her cry cry.. One yr jus passed like that. I still rem the 1st dae sheila came. Mam rina attended to her. Sheila came with her lunguage and stuff.. Den training by mama salome. cos they can understand phillipino language better.. Sheila and jessalyn. can sae best trainees swensens cwp ever had. everytime i'm tired or frustrated, sheila nv failed to give her sweet smile. and i would sae.. the luckiest man on earth will be mahjeet. cos he managed to win the love of sucha nice and sweet girl. haish.. I managed to control my tears. at least onli a little tears. not like waterfall. lolx. Sir patrick case was realli the veri extreme. I onli heard that he's going to be transferred, i started crying alreadi. I still miss patrick sir loads!!!! ah sir ar.. where are u.. hmmm.. mam teety bought a slick ck for sheila.. and design it.. with the pipping fudge. i sent it to sheila when she was eating, and... it made her so touched that she cry again. haish.. I tink.. i cant tahan last dae one lor. so sad. haish. can't imagine what will be my last dae like. Sheila sheila/ will miss her lots lots. one less ferrari.

Seems like.. ppl ard mi are leaving mi one by one. I received a msg todae.. telling mi to keep in touch. Mayb cos i'm in a more.. emotional state. sumhow that msg means a lot. it realli onli takes a few secs to make an effort to keep in contact. How hard can it be.

after work, went walk ard with vivian. Can click with her. hehex.. yippeee.. Swensens.. one ting gd is that.. can make lotsa new friends. btw, i broke a coit tower todae. haha.. i tried to help, and ended up become like.. more of a hussle. lolx. weilun say... ask mi dun anyhow tink of ppl. lolx.. thanks to some Amplifer.. damn big mouth lo. Spread the wrong news. haish. now.. so much explaining to do. i dun realli care... sumtimes, i jus smile. nv bother to explain.but i kinda pity him.

yupyup. darling siti.. Mr aries.. haha.. Too generaliZed i guess. haha.. Hope.. like what u said. every princess will have her own prince. hmmm. Sounds so fairy tale. but like what the song by Guang liang saes.. tong hua li dou shi pian ren de. thanks anywae darling. haha.. love u loads. muack.

I want a new blog skin.



YYY
Loves
12:17 AM