<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Saturday, May 13, 2006.

Happy Vesak Day..!!!

Hehex. went to Suntec City, fountain of Wealth todae. Cos over there, can bathe the buddha.. and there's food fair. Saw lotsa ppl that i Din see in a long time. I miss going there to pray every sunday lei. hmm. I miss the fun ppl there. If ya tinks that temple is jus all old ppl chanting un-understandable sutras.. u are wrong.hmmm. I like Fo Guang Yuan a lot. the Master there is young at heart. and veri modern.. It's not jus abt chanting and praying. it's abt sharing.

Now it's so late le. I'm suffering from serious headache too. hmmm. I tink the flu is getting to my head. haish.

Work was Fine. the Quene wasn't like veri long. okay and manageable. Happy that mam jane was ard.=) and Edward too.. Tho edward like to brag abt this and that. but.. he realli veri patient with mi ar. haha..

Saw a transvertile todae.( I dun noe how to spell that).. I thot it was a lady inititalli. till mam Sally told mi that.. SHE's a GUY. shocked. hmmm. After that.. I was so freaked out when SHE smiled. Yucks. DUn noe y. I can accept homosexuals. but.. I cannt accept trans.

AH yi and Ah xiong see mi onli wanna scold mi le. cos i haven burn their cd for them. hmmm.

Tmr i tink vivian work night oso.. finally got ppl to accompany mi. Todae.. so unfair. Siti, Vivian and huda all work Morning. I night alone.. haish.

Haven buy anyting for Mother's Day ar. hmmm..

Shall get some slp alreadi.



YYY
Loves
1:24 AM