<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Saturday, May 27, 2006.

I'm here to blog again. hmmm. Feel so drained out now. worked 6-11. so disappointed in myself. I jus can't bring myself to speak properly and my english sux. my interpersonal skills sux more. I'm getting so sick of my fake smiles and words. I kept reminding myself that.. it's jus my job.

Someone told mi todae that.. my tone towards someone is more.. extreme. haish. i realli din mean aniting. to speak the truth, i dun even realize it. I admit that i used to like lar. but for now,jus gd frenZ. realli. jus like the rest... time for self reflections.

Todae.. 0506 guys went to watch movie ar. X-men 3. the girls din go, cos.. X-men's not our cup of tea. haha.. the guys had some problems with the tickets ar. but later settled i guess. guys. i dun noe y, but i can hit off with guys. ppl like andre adrian isaiah.. but i jus want to emphasize that can hit off doesn't mean Flirt. lolx.i'm jus.. more tom-boy lar.

Lab todae was.. dumb. we spoilt the machine. so ended up, we had to take readings from celine's grp. oh ya surprisingly, siewling came to lab lor. hmmm. I din expect her to come. btw, i realli dun like tt attitude teacher ar. hmmm.



Me and Sher..



me and jy. the 2 in the pathetic grps.. lolx



Mi and isaiah. Extra hor someone.

okay.. gtg and slp. tmr got new promotion for kids menu. woohoo. another tirin day.



YYY
Loves
12:55 AM