<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Sunday, May 14, 2006.

I'm wanted.

I just got .. A WARRANT of ARREST.

wth.

I thot it's settled, Sumhow.. it's not lor. Haish.

It's what happened on Christmas Eve. Was selling xmas hat. and.. Found that tt.. what i was doing was.. ILLEGAL. Was working for celine's uncle ar. Den... 3 of us got caught. Blah blah blah. I din recieve any letters alreadi. Yet Celine's fren did. Now. the 1st letter that i recieve.. Is.. WARRANT of ARREST. Shit. I have to go down tmr. If not.. the bail will be $5000. Basket. I'm feeling so cursed now. Haish. My daddy kept nagging. it's not like.. i wanted it. haish. Take it as a lsn bought. Jus hope.. things wil be okay tmr. And that I wun be caught in sch. haish. lolx.

Nevertheless. I'm grateful to celine. It's not realli her prob, yet.. she is doing her best to help.. thanks thanks ger.

I'm wanted. lolx. I'm so contradicting. I myself find the whole ting funni lor. Warrant of Arrest. For a gd citizen like mi. lolx.

todae is.. HAppy Mother's Day! Mayb cos i'm not Mother.. tt's y i not happy at all. Work was sucky. The customers sux. Busy like hell. sales was like $11000 plus.. jus for Morning sales! damn gd lor. Not jus customer sux. Got staff attitude mi summore. Old staff sumore wor. Attitude Edward oso. She's gg to get into trouble sooner or later with tt kind of attitude.

I found out that.. work night on weekends is better. tho more busi hor. but.. got more staff. easier to work. Work on sat night was alright. Mam teety, sally, lorita and mam jane. At least i got all the help that I needed. Except that.. again. customers sux. Got this stupid uncle on the Quene attitude mi. Say what.. he wanna leave a virtual person on the Q. Damn him. Den sae. our system not gd.. time to change our system and all those bullshit. He jus can't understand my words. NO RESERVATIONS on WEEKENDS.cos it's not fair for those hu are Quening up. IDIOT. can't understand simple english.
ONe more veri funni ting. at ard 9 plus. no quene alreadi. so i went in and had a drink. aftert which.. i came outside right.. Got this whole grp of Indians.. All crowd at the entrance lei. Den my manager sae.. faster go and attend to them. I went. Den the HEAD of the grp, which the father... that fat man said.. table for 7. No tables available mah. Den i asked him to wait lar. Den at the side. gt this booth seat.. for 4-5 ppl de. he sae.. CLear this table for mi. I was like UH? u said table for 7 right.. Dun noe lar. I tink hor. use the butt to tink oso noe tt.. tt place is impossible for 7 lor. summore hor. the wife and daughter are not anywhere near underweight lar. haha.. I cleared tt table. They sat. one by one.. trying to sqeeze in. I dun even dare to stand close sia. I walked to the inside of the restaurant. trying my best not to laugh lar. Den .. My managers all laughing liaoZ... Den i sacrifice lar. I went to give them menu mah. haha.. they couldn't sqeeze in.. of cos. lolx. so. they took another chair from a nearby table. I walked to the table.. the scene was hilarious lor. like.. a pack of sardines. lolx. den.. the Fat Indian man said.. this seat is cramped ar? I was like.. supressing all the laughter in mi lar. Den i ans.. excuse sir. i told u this is a seat for 4-5 and u insisted on this table. Den he replied. No.. this not a matter of the length of the table. it's the width of the table. lolx. of cos lar. they all so fat. Den.. he said..People like U will oso find it cramp. WTH. What was tt supposed to mean. basket. I jus look at him, give him the menu and turn away. 5 mins later. he asked for a change of table. Stupid Indian man. wth. Dun understand these customers sia. i dun have aniting against the blacks. it's jus towards the individual. I like Raju and Vinoth a lot lor. haha.. both veri cute. haha.. tt shows.. i dun hv aniting against the blacks.

tmr is gg to be a long day. scary. god bless me.



YYY
Loves
7:54 PM