<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Sunday, June 11, 2006.

I'm using my laptop le..-) yipeee.. hehex.

Work was fine. cos... rainin raining.. no one want to eat ice cream. lolx.. so .. i'm so slack. lolx.

can't decide rite now if we gg sentosa. cos weather forecast saes.. scattered rain tmr.


The following was what I got from skye's blog. he gave mi the add. and this was part of the blog...:

__Next to Three. Clarissa. This one always give me problems through expressions. Cap'n Ball day, talked some inconsiderate stuff without thinking through the weight of the sentence and other people's pride. And always talk to you, you reply with a yakamashi face and yakamashi tone. If you don't like to talk to me just say and I won't ever talk to you again. I don't want to waste efforts anymore. Enough is enough. Tired of doing stuffs that people see as nothing. And what's best. Thay gossip so much I don't even know it all of these gets through, never mind it's been prepared since the world is never fair, and it's good to make decisions based on worst case scenarios. WHICH MEANS, most of the girls I guess would have heard and almost 100% side with the other party. And I wouldn't like walking in the class gang again. Now, I'm only bound by my 19th birthday. Repay it and be gone.

hmmm. i'm nt feelin angry or anithing lar. it's jus that.i admit i was giving him attitude. what he said was true lar. to a certain extend. captain ball. i was realli pissed off. so be it. cant expect me to be pissed and smile at him. so sorrie i haven attain tt level of hypocritism. i do understand tt..blogging is jus for u to voice out ur unhappiness. i was still chatting with him jus now.. okay lar. to me. he's a classmate.normal fren. I did make my pt clear that judge things by the situation itself, not by the person. hmmm.

jus cant explain why things jus happen this wae. i guess.. everyone has different expectations of things bah. cant expect everyone to tink like ourselves. cos we are all different individuals. hmmm.watever. i wash my hands off the matter.

okay. we decided to go sentosa... haha...



YYY
Loves
9:50 PM