<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Sunday, July 09, 2006.

Phew~

Worked 11am-11pm... ;)I'm supposed to be feeling very very tired now. But i'm not. haha.. Still feeling pretty energetic. haha. the quene was only cleared at around 950pm. Besides, there was a lot of invoices undone. Hmm.. Shall not blog abt that.. tmr have to stay back i guess, to update all the KPIs. I don't know why is it all blank either. Edward asked me to jus leave it blank since it is not my responsibility to update all the KPIs. If each of us do our part by updating everyday, then there won't a problem exisiting today already. I stil haven't learn how to do ordering. Then edward was like nag nag nag. Haish.. How sia. no time!!!!!!!!!!!! manager oso nv nag mi. bleh!

Siti Darling worked 11-11 with mi too! haha.. =) =) =)



All the political stuff going on. I don't understand why she has to do that. I realli dislike her way of doing things. First it was Mam teety, den mam Lorita and now mam Sally.. Mayb tt's y she is always at that rank. can't promote. bleh! i miss Patrick sir. At least he does things that make us admire and respect him.. to me, patrick sir will always be the best manager=)

SOmeone just msged me to aks y am I smiling the whole day. Cute msg. lolx.

I need some time to get some things. haiyo! no time. and no one to pei wo shop!
-Isaiah & Betty's preZ
-Whopper's preZ
-May's preZ

I dun noe what else. i Need some things for myself too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! working tmr..

Lalalalala~ i'm in sucha gd mood... lalala~~=)



YYY
Loves
1:00 AM