<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Friday, July 21, 2006.

tired. sick of sem. damn everything. i'm so not into the chionging mood.sem sux.

I am in sucha a crappy mood. can't conc on aniting. my eye still hurts.

Kinda had a arguement with someone ysd. glad it's back to normal alr. reports spoil relationship.

It brought me to see a clearer view of things. I held on too long, it's time to let go. i've tried so hard, yet it came back. I badly want to get this over. everything looks so fine on the outside. but sumthings jus aren't what they seem. nvm, no one understands what i'm toking about.. lately, everyone has been so preoccupied with their own lives. bleh..

tmr meeting the fg=) celebrating qing's bdae. it's belated by a week alr. lolx.



YYY
Loves
1:20 AM