<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Tuesday, August 22, 2006.

i am seeing digits. Bored to death, so decided to blog!! heheX..

Started with maths. all the dumb laplace. lolx. Studied in school. Like i always say, cant realli study in big grp bah. Esp with the noisy ppl like.. 0506 =P. haha.. ok ok.. i am one of the noisy ppl too. laughing and giggling over stupid stuff. but.. work efficiency.. =X..

Still feeling damn sick. or is it just stress symptoms?

1) Maths realli makes one feel stressed.
2) Hmt doesn't seems like it sux a bit lesser.
3) RS sux equally.

Yay..!!! Evelyn called to sae.. we mayb able to get Aloha Loyang chalet. hehex.. Mayb lar. she's trying to book it!. yups! no coasta sand Pasir ris. hehex. Terrance house. 4 rooms 5 toilets. yipee! If u wanna take a look at the chalet facilities.. click on the link. lolx.

http://www.aloha.gov.sg/sections/loyang/loyang_facilities.htm

I guess there is a limit to everyone's patience n tolerance. Sometimes, we realli have to watch ourselves.. lolx. Self refrain? I seriously cant stand ppl being angry over small little trivial stuff. like ... making a storm in a coffee cup.( Did i get this proverb right?).. It is like.. getting worse by the day... so, for godness sake, i wish u can jus wake up one day and realize how much nuisance u hv been causing everyone..

Been missing work. I miss the craps from sWens too. lolx. Darlings.. lorita.. Vinoth, raju they all. and it has been a long time since i last said this.. I miss Jackson a lots!!!! lolx... oh, I talked to Hweeteng the other day. after so long.. hehex. hope to meet up soon.. after my exams k. hmmm. go find patrick sir bah.. lolx..I forever patrick sir de. lolx.

My baby cousin has been crying the whole day, cos he is sick! the flu cough germs are spreading ard my family..! I can see my mummy going almost craZy jus to look after him. hmmm. I guess she is realli sweet cos she didnt realli bother me with anithing since she noes tt i am mugging hard for exams..

to everyone else hu is having exams... let's mug hard! freedom is on its way!!!!!!



YYY
Loves
1:41 AM