<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Wednesday, August 02, 2006.

Just back from school. had an interesting day...

PnC presentation.I still think the teacher sux. haha.. luckily he let us present all the slides, cos i did some effort in it. I presented a little ar. ahaha.. it was alrite! i d idn't stutter!! haha..And the report almost drove Adrian crazy. haha.. Reports always makes relationship btw ppl become tense. There was a little miscommunication ysd. And some ppl jus cant sense the atmosphere and the feelings of others. Ended up making unwanted and unfunni remarks.

Interview. by the 3 ppl from some XXX company. hha.. I was pretty tense lar. But it turned out pretty okay ar. describe myself.. and some craps. i managed to crap my way thru. First inerview experience. hehex.

Stayed back. and practise Jap role play with adrian. and.. dre dre was like. vying for best actor award lar. He was like trying to cry. and he realli did ar. hehex.. Brought my laptop to sch.. damn freaking heavy.. dre veri nice, sae he help mi carry. =)

My bro and sis are making a nuisance with the sculptures balloon i brought home. haish...



the clique(from left: Pema, Celine mi jieying and sharon)



I look hilarious








YYY
Loves
7:24 PM