<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Saturday, August 26, 2006.

Mugging for the past few days. Maths jus sux. and i am so glad it's over. Mugged hard, done my best. yet i did the integrating factor wrongly. Bye Bye A. 2 more papers. few more days to freedom.

Mugging was intense, but fun. Tt is what happen when 3 jokers get together. nth but laughter. Cant forget lester's face when he found out tt he left his bag in the food court. haha.. All the delta t.. lolx.

There's always a limit to everything.

I cannot imagine how unreasonable someone can be.

All the stupid nonsensical agruements, over a small trivial matter. A qns unanswered. Perhaps tt was jus a part of it, there were other things tt contributed too. The ironic thing was that, U sounded like everything was my fault. 5 ppl in a conversation, U asked a qns, i answered. U said u asked abt which mth the chalet was at.. no one answered. Before u asked this qns, I seriously wondered if this qns actually went thru the mind. cos it was like so freaking obvious which mth the chalet will be. or mayb jus my assumption tt u will be smart enuf to noe. I am not saying u are stupid, perhaps jus nt using the brains. And.. 5 of us in a conversation. excluding u n me, there were still the rest hu could ans. And now, all the fault just lies with me. U said no one cares abt u, no one listens. Come on, dun give me all that bullshit. 3 semesters already. Ever since I learnt abt ur trueself. I alr tried to put myself in ur shoes and think for u.When the rest didnt noe what is going on and jus thot u were weird, i actually stood up for u. I thot we had our quarrels and backstabs more den enuf. The class stood by u when u told them the truth, i even said i admire u for coming upfront to tell everyone that u are an AJ. I was happy that u dun have to wear a mask to school..Everyone gave u their support. comforting and encouraging words. Everyone tried to let u noe that they will be friends cos friends dun judge u. U said u appreciated it, but saying is saying. actions prove otherwise. U are always doing weird stuff to make ppl wonder, where are u, y he so moody todae? And ur reason for MIA-ing, is that.. we were hostile.. blah blah blah. Ppl hu tried to care, have to go thru the agony in hearing all ur.. feeling of LONELINESS and all the no-one-cares stuff. All of us have problems of our own, hu is prblem-free? still, everyone goes to sch, put aside these unhappiness and look forward to the jokes and lame stuff.
I really wondered when can u ever start to realize that this world is not jus abt u being happy or sad. Do u noe that it is so irritating that someone has to go missing in a class outing, becos of someone else? In life, we have to learn how to compromise. SOmetimes if u want to blame others for not not caring for u, not talking to u, mayb u should be reflecting on the reason.. what's wrong with urself tt is making ppl do that... instead of jus blaming others. It is not about how well we can relate u to our conversation, it's how u can try to get involved in the conversation.U are just like the Pepsi logo,"Ask for MORE".. ppl treat u nice, u expect more.For all tt matters, if tt conversation that day was jus 2 stubborn heads arguing, it wouldnt have ended with u calling me a BITCH. U said u always think for others, until u came to NYP. Dont make it sound like.. NYP made u like tt. Thinking for others is a virtue.. (oh man, this is like.. CIvics and Moral edu.).. If it is really in u, u wun change cos of NYP. Anyway, I dun need friends hu calls me a bitch. It's really tiring to be ur Friend, attention-deprived brat. I had enuf, whatever i do, it's always my fault or u always make it sound like it's my fault.. I am nt saying tat i have done a lot for u. I didnt do much, i dun expect u to treat me veri well either. but at least just mutual respect and reasonable treatment.I hope u can get a life and realize how much nuisance u have been causing everyone.Block me in msn for all i care.



I jus wanna vent out all the angst in me. hmm.



YYY
Loves
12:18 AM