<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Tuesday, August 01, 2006.

Presentation ysd.

ken just sux big time.tok abt responsibility and punctuality. He has none. I didn't know what made me believe in him in the first place. I should have been smarter than that. presentation was at 12pm. we supposed to meet at 9AM. 9.40, i called him and he was still in bed.. with nth done. no slides and poorly done report. Goddamn liar. Hate ppl hu think so highly of themselves.

Regardless of what happen, we managed to present. and my speech sux.serious prob. haish. i screwed up my own presentation.. by stumbling on my own words. Adrian sae can hear so clearly that i am trembling. Don't know what's wrong with me. I tend to get all nervous and ruin things for myself. Frankly, it wasnt jus the presentation. I have prob toking to a group of ppl formally. even at work, i dun sound like myself during brieftings. i guess i just lack that self confidence. Presentation. everyone did well. At least they didnt stutter like i did. Sherilyn realli sound so sweet that i almost melted. *EnvY* I wished i am blessed with gd looks n sweet voice..

I guess this is karma. *sigh*Last sem, i got to do sem proj with Siewling.. and this sem ken.. All the irresponsible people. nvm, i got dre dre to promise that he will group with me next sem.

Thanks Andre for being there. Dre is realli a veri gd fren and bro. Just by being there offering a listening ear always.

Seeing everyone in formal wear was fun. I was the only boring person , cos i wore back my same shirt. So, we took lotsa pics. hmmm. ysd was like a photo taking day.. lsn till 845pm ysd. we made full use of all the breaks in between tutorials to take pics with everyone. Celine can sucha pain in the ass. We took pics with the guys individually. And when it came to me and adrian.. it become like taking a wedding portfolio.. so in total, mi and adrian took over 10 pics.



GC club.. without Pema. lolx



Mi and dre dre. haha.. so difficult to get him to take a pic



Us and Adrian..



Us and Dragonball,Lester.. lolx



Us and powerpuff ger,Jason



mi and Adrian



Mi and Sharon's cutie pie



Isaiah n me..



Mi and dragonball



A bunch of Nonsense










I've been screwing up stuff. causing all the redundant fuss.

I wished i have a little more determination. A little bit more hardworking. and a scanner brain.

I need to study I need to study I need to study I need to study I need to study
I really need to STUDY.



YYY
Loves
11:41 AM