<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Friday, September 01, 2006.

FInally.. Freedom is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more worrying abt papers..

The papers. Generally, I think i screw myself up this term. right from the start. all my class test results.. hmmm. Let me jus pray super hard that my GPA jus dun drop too drastically. if not i will have a heartattack... den.. R.I.P Clarrisa Chia

Before the papers, mugged everydae at wdlands lib from morning to night. hmmm. Have never been sucha hardworking girl sia. lolx. But studying with dre les pema n adrian( the LISD-Little Intelligence Sheer Determination study grp)... At least tt was studying made fun. Got so sick of the food junction at cwp. Glad the exams are overs. Bye bye lib till next sem! hehex.

The 0506 peeps went out after the last rs paper. haha.. we were all so tired. and we still die die wanna go out. haha.. it's like when u look ard, everyone has gt panda eyes. haha.. we watched Snakes on the plane.. and saw this gay couple in front of mi and dre. lolx. it's like sucha coincidence cos we have been on tt topic all day! haha.. should have caught tt disgusted look on dre. hmmm. i am ok with homosexuals as long as they dun get too yucky in front of me.haha.. oh ya, Celine made my day. haha...SO funni to see her jump up when someone jus touches her a little.haha. cos she could feel the snakes on her. haha.. and i love disturbing her for that. haha.. Went to rot and talked abt chalet at macs. and guess what. we saw another homosexual. I agree with Celine that.. it's not tt the no. of homosexuals are increasing, it's jus that more ppl are willing to confess that they are gays or les. cos the society is more open abt it now. I am ok with gays and les. as long as they wun get too.. desperate. lolx.

Frankly.. if i had been so hardworking for my prelims, I wouldn't be here todae. I guess failure made ppl understand the importance of success better. and todae's Teacher's day!.. hmmm. a Big THANK YOU to all the teachers hu have taught me before. hmmm. I was cleaning my cupboard ysd. and i dug out lotsa things. since sec 2 till now. hmmm. some things tt i have kept. cos they all have sedimental values. Feeling nostalgia..

List of things that i found

  1. Primary sch newsletter. haha.. tt was from admiralty pri. haha.. I still rem keeping it cos inside got this athlete malay guy tt i liked. haha.. Puppy crush. haha.. pri sch friends.
  2. sec 2 english journal.. written to ms tracy tan. I remember still seeing her last chinese new yr at chinatown..
  3. Netballl stuff. I onli remembered that ms liew sux.. and i miss ms irene low. Miss netball sia. hmmm.miss all the netball girls.. Tough trainings and how we all managed to endure all the scoldings and punishment from mr Bok( his scoldings can be heard from the classrooms.. Not exaggerating k.. )
  4. My sec 3 personal diary. Blogging wasnt realli so popular den.. and i actualli wrote diary. lolx. Cant help laughing at all the things i wrote. like getting so troubled over such trivial things. And i guess most of the content had Max's name in them. I guess it took me pretty long to realize how dumb I was. I wonder y no one ever gave mi a slap for tt. hmmm
  5. My sec 4 to graduation diary... this one was better. I guess i managed to grow up by a little? lolx. lesser of Max's name. and more of Sonia, Ailian and Shiyun's name. all the conflicts. Argh.
  6. Sec 4 english diary to Mr Tsung the 50 yr old single man This one is funny. Suddenly recalled how ridiculous a teacher can get. haha.. I recently saw him at wdlands mrt station. and i guess he din see me or mayb he cant recognise me alr. I wonder if he's married.
  7. The letter from Fishing gang when i left sch. So sweet. hmmm. I still keep the letter tho. haha.. Thanks girls for everyting. i dun noe what else to sae except thank you.
  8. PJC 04S08 class photo.. Brought back so much happy memories of PJC. Sataying Rovin. Studying till late... half of the time talking and laughing. tt explains our results uh. hmmm. all the PEs, lectures.. and talking back to mr yeo. i guess he nearly got driven to his grave. Still rem my PW grp.. hmmm. Ros mei, ricky and Zhiwei.. tt project work on suicide nearly made us suicidal. Actually right now, images are flashing into my mind like everything jus happened ysd. the route to pjc. the lib, the concourse( netball court).. the classrooms. the canteen. one yr of wonderful memories.
  9. Lotsa Pics. Have janet Yichun Suping they all.. the chalet after graduation.still have Mr Du and Mr Zhang.. the teachers hu made a miracle on my O level chinese Papers. haha..

Cant rem what else i found. lotsa notes i guess. haha.. n i threw lots away.

btw, i jus talked to weiquan. haha.. been sucha long time since i last saw him. haha... Aries guy. we clicked at the very first meeting. haha. he came for interview for swens kitchen. SAJC guy. Counsellor. and he wants to work kitchen. haha.. cute and funny. missed his craps. and his gd friend. WeiHeng from PJC.

I'm in a super hyper mood. exams are over. haha.. start being nostalgic abt lotsa things.. haha.. I jus miss everyone!




YYY
Loves
10:19 PM