<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Tuesday, September 05, 2006.

just changed my blogskin. hehex.

Life after exams is gd. I'm enjoying every bit of it..


Sunday. Went Pasir ris park with my family.. Relaxing day out. hehex.. love the sea.



My bro..



Valent n ZhiXuan



Me n my sis



Mum&Dad










Last fri went to an interview with Celine for a promoter job. gd pay. Both of us passed the interview. Actually agreed on the morning shift. but in the end, celine had smt else on in the morning and had to change to night shift. so i was alone. Till sunday night, I was still so fickle-minded abt it. It's a surveyor job. Stand on the street, ask ppl Qns, and give em' the lucky draw coupon. I guess I nearly drove celine craZy with my fickleness. Still went for the job yesterday. and I quit after 2 hrs. I was still trying to make my mind. It's like standing in the middle of Raffles place, bugging ppl to do the survey, so that i can get my commission. To tell the truth, I hate these ppl hu stand ard MRT stations n bug ppl. I met this lady and a young man. Chatted with them.. and sumhow that guy kinda let me have a clearer scenerio of wat the survey i was doing.. Jus some tricks of those marketing ppl. tricking ppl to holiday packages. blah blah blah...
so in the end, I quit. lolx... the pay is gd, but i prefer doing smt tt i like.


Went for the Philips carnival(09-10/09) briefing ysd. More like gathering. total there is 14 of us. Went for dinner after that. haha.. another crapping session. till 10 plus. the usual crapping gang. Dre got a new phone! N73. omg. i love tt phone sia. camera 3.2 Megapixel.. Shall wait for few mths till my contract ends! hehex.



YYY
Loves
4:03 PM