<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Saturday, September 23, 2006.

Worked 5-11. Hostin was like.. as usual. i got this face tt tells ppl,"HEY, u need a gathering at Swens! get as many ppl here as possible!" so.. my Qs are always long tables. hmm.

Sumhow, I am enjoying myself at work a lot. Despite standing for long hours, talking and talking non stop. I do admit. i enjoy my work. In a way, i feel. in place. Despite being Supervisor is like.. more paper work. more stress. but still. having great ppl there makes work less stressing. MOreover, my darling is promoting to join me in black.*beams*

Frankly, I do admit that. i'm serious when it comes to work. ask ard and u will noe. Everyone says i look fierce when i don't smile. lolx. For one thing, I jus wanna sae that.. if my tone sound harsh to anyone.. tt's just at work. Dont take it to heart. lolx.

As for darling, hmm. I dun like CWL k. let me jus annouce here. lolx. ONce bitten twice shy. ppl, stop asking if i like cwl. i dun like dun like dun like. hmmm. he's one of the few tt.. can click with me lar. it's like talking jus naturally. without having to think of what to talk abt. but it stops there. i'm still in search of my mr right. *winks winks*

Tmr working with the darlings! hehex. yippee! tmr sat. hope my Q will be better. lolx.



YYY
Loves
1:45 AM