<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Sunday, October 29, 2006.

sucha fruitful week. lolx.


jus a warning. this is a long entry.


Worked todae.frankly speaking, i cant rem what happened at work earlier on. I was so fed up at that stupid dino. like seriously wth lar. I din even offend her or anything. yet she's always ranting to others abt me. Come on lar. cant u jus do ur work, shut up tt fucking cursed mouth and perhaps tt would do both u and me better. *Bleh* i dun give a bloody damn abt anything u said. it's not like u are anithing to me. But... its another story when u start talking abt mi to others. When in the 1st place, i did not even talk to u or even do anithing to u. it's like. wth. for whaT? is she so goddamn attention deprived that she has to find a topic to others. so tt ppl will talk to her. frankly, she dun have to worry abt getting not enuff attention. when her bloody butt is like making us stare for few secs b4 she realiZe it. and it takes time for her shift her butt to not obstruct our way. I might have kept mum abt everything u said to me. but tt doesnt mean tt I'm gd to be bullied. to put it in the bad way, i jus treated it like some bitch barking away.I'm glad tt my EQ did me proud. to tell the truth, i've nv hated someone i dun even noe of so much before. U are onli a sickening dishwasher. pls jus stick to what u are supposed to do and be more conscious of ur role. stop poking ur nose into everything. Dun have me tt idiotic expression like as if u are so senior and i muZ listen to u if not u will crush me with ur butt. wth. tt's a limit to my tolerance and she's pushing tt limit to the max. IN the 1st place.. I did not talk back cos I respect the fact that she's older and I dun want to sound like some rude girl with no teaching. I will continue to stay on my stand tt it's jus a bitch barking.

Pardon my vulgarity..

Phew~ Went to buy my bro's pressie after work. got him a billibong pencil case. I like it a lot myself lar. lolx. Viv darl and weilun accompanied me. haha.. fun fun lar. kept laughing over small lit things. too bad siti darl nv work. I miss u girl!

went home for my bro's bday celebration. on the way home. Was pretty disappointed by all the MEN in the bus. there was an old lady. and also a auntie carrying a baby. it's like. onli 1gentleman gave up his seat for the old lady. I was sitting in a awkward postion to give up a seat.. and.. i was expecting the malay guy beside mi to give up his lar. In the end. no one seem to be aware of the fact tt they should give up their seat! I guessed i did embarrased the malay guy beside mi when i asked the lady to take my seat. shame on u guys.

Thursday 26/10/06

Woo. It's my fav sir patrick bday. lolx. Adrian's one as well. We bought Adrian a wallet. lolx. and a economical cake. heeded his advice to spend as little as possible. we bought a marble cake and celebrated his bday at the pond area. lolx. i did piping on the cake. and with courtesy of whipped cream=) and there's lotsa creation tt can be done with whipped cream



the bday boy and his marble cake.


Yummylicious


the army hu has no intention of helping their general


3/5 of the winning army*beams*

Felt quite bad in the end. cos i guess those whipped cream are so greasy and it hurts his eyes cos of the contact lens. Oops

but I got a taste of my own medicine too. he took revenge. and my hair got it. Whipped cream is made with milk. and... I hate milk. Stinked the whole day till 8 plus.



Friday

had make up lab for bioprocess from 10-12am. eat lunch with the peeps. mac again. lolx. worked at 5. work was like. hmm. I MISS MAM JANE, SALLY and SUSU!it wasnt realli BUSY. jus.. super messy. dun noe what's up with the staff.ON the way home. saw kailun. took bus with him. Updated each other with our lives. And.. suddenly.. made mi reminise abt the past. lotsa memories of the past jus suddenly flow back into my mind. Seeing kailun. haha.. it reminds me of how much time has passed. since pri sch till now. memories memories... ...

Saturday

Supposed to work with darling. but she had some probs in the end. so i worked 9-3 with doris and haiqal. it's a.. Sotongly calamari day lar.

I prepared mop water to mop the floor. and becos it's tt eyesore dishwasher.. Did things with much discomfort. and guess what. I actually toppled over the mop water at table 21. And i kept mum abt it. jus quietly mopped up everything. it was more like washing the floor den mopping the floor. hmmm.

I burst 3 balloons continuously. =.=

Took out all the sauces to defroZe them. When putting them back.. I accidentally exerted too much force on the stuipid mint sauce. and Oops. they toppled. and i have to clean tt up. as i was cleaning it up. I forgot.. tt i turned on the tap for ice water. and so... the water overflowed and flooded the setter area. I tried to be smart. sqeeze the water on a tray and throw the water together. and before i realiZed my tootness.. I accidentally let the tray go.. and all the water fell on me. Brrrr...

I keyed in 2 wrong orders. and kitchen was like.. LADY BOSS AR! DONT LIKE TT LEI...

Hmm.

I guessed i was too.. distracted. by.. nth. lolx. perhaps jus tired.

Went home at 3. changed and meet up with may to buy raymond's pressie. Going to his bday chalet at night. Aranda country club.

While waiting for may, I saw AMy! sucha coincidence. she was with her bf. so in the end, we shopped together for raymond's pressie. bought G2000 voc.=) It felt gd to caught up with may. all the serious talks. gossips. and analytical thinkings. lolx. it's always gd to have friends hu are older. cos they make u feel that u still have lots to learn to grow up.

On our way to the mrt station, we saw paxson. PAXSON!!!!!!!! haha.. i noe hweeteng's going to scream after she sees this. tt is.. if she reads lar. hmm. talked to him. chatted. woohoo! yippee. met so many ppl i wanna see in one day. lolx.

Went to the country club. meiying n her bf reached alr. it was jus a unit away from what we booked b4. 2324. ours was 2322. I miss chalet at aranda. raymond invited lotsa ppl. his friends and relatives. so many sia. and we kinda felt lost. in the end, when jackson and kaiting reached. we managed to grab a room. ate and played the long winded game of UNO. lolx.

UNO @ aranda
Jackson n raymond

Jackson n me

May Kaiting n me






meiying jackson raymond and kaiting..Aiyo! I miss the old times swensens staff... it was jus like a swensens old staff meet up day. =)






YYY
Loves
9:47 PM