<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Saturday, October 14, 2006.

Yesterday was mam jane's last day. Farewell comes to all. had a gd cry. Did that memorable swens cwp bk till 5am. thanks to that double shot espresso tt night. what can i sae.. jus a big thanks to her. cant imagine.. how many ppl cried. 5 yrs. and she had to leave. I wonder how's life like with a different lead. let's jus cross our fingers and pray hard. that thing's gonna be the same. if not, better. for mam jane. she believed in me. and gave mi chances. this peom was taken from the net and i kinda edited it. =)


Thank You
I thank you for all my days
I thank you for all the times we've shared
for the warmth of your touchfor my first step and word
For all life offers, I thank you
When I look at you I see a reflection of myself
Without you I am lost
Between all these times and days,
There was happiness and great joy
You've taught me how to live
To find other things to look forward to
With patience, you helped me realize what’s best for me
I love and thank you
You are the person I most admire
the person I am not, but hope to become
For all these reasons I thank you
When sir left, I thot nth could be worse. wat can be worse. Let someone great. someone hu was with the team. someone hu does but never complains.. to someone hu scolds the team.. someone hu complains but does little work. what can be worse. for the new rm. it's too early to pass judgement.=)
If u think we were jus being girly emotional. its becos u nv experience the same thing we've experienced. thanks to the darlings, vivian and siti. jus for being there. I saw this quote b4. and hereby delicate this to u darls. Relation isnt abt whom u known the longest, who came first or who cares the best. It's all abt who came and never left. Siti. 2 yrs plus. viv. for onli abt 9 mths. so what? u girls jus rawks. and this kind of friendship is difficult to be replaced. or rather. it's hard finding another someone like u girls.
People might think i'm stupid. to have stayed on a job for tt long. but when i touched my heart and ask myself. it's becos of how ppl treat me tt made me stay on. it was like. ppl like may and hweeteng. if i nv joined swens. i would never had known them. the pay might be pathetic. but what's more important is to work happily. And i dare sae.i'm happy working there.
I'll nv forget what mam jane said to me ysd. tt expression on her face when she saw the book. and when she hugged me. she said it was the best present she has ever recieved. cos it was smt from the heart. Felt so comforted to hear that. it was like. our efforts had been appreciated.=)




My dearest mam jane.=)




YYY
Loves
3:54 PM