<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Wednesday, November 22, 2006.

i'm supposed to be studying my QC. 20%. heavy weightage. Been starring at the book, but absorbance level is super low. so low tt it can be negligble. decided to blog. clear some thoughts

it's late. but i'm even feeling the least tired. still awake.

I cant even define what exactly is bothering me. I just cant conc. my mind seem to jus wander abt. thinking abt lotsa things.

Someone told me this before. The world has lotsa things and lotsa ppl.. there's a lot of time whereby we cant make everyone happy and make everything
go well. what's important is tt.. Whatever decision we make, we are accountable to ourselves.

Sounds so simple, yet so difficult.

ok, back to QC.

I just hate tt girl in the mirror.



YYY
Loves
1:45 AM