<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Sunday, December 24, 2006.

just got back from genting ysd. shall blog abt it another time.

went back to work todae. lolx. 11-10. pack cake pack cake. for mi i think it's quite fun lar. lolx.

just talked to ah may.. miss her so much. 27th dec is coming. marks one yr since i last saw hweeteng. hmm. i truly misses the trio. i miss the ferrari gang lar.. complaining at the dishwasher. snatching trays like anything. i guess ppl jus move on in life. i'm the one hu doesnt dare to let go. i'm afraid of changes. i admit.

felt so forgotten. haish. perhaps it was my fault right from the start. i'm always percieved as the busy girl. perhaps, to fg.i'm just a part time fg member.but just. it didnt feel gd inside. and i onli have myself to blame. i guess memories are always the best. hmph.

I got this from an e-mail.

You might be best friends one year,
pretty good friends the next year ,
don't talk that often the next,
and don't want to talk at all the year after that.
So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life,
you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life,
I look up to you, respect you , truly cherish you ,
most of all I CARE about friends



YYY
Loves
2:16 AM